How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
:gokulaugh: You really are crying at this point.

What's the difference between Luffy and Zoro?

- Physical stats?
- Haki level?

Luffy will have both better than Zoro. What then? What will make the difference for WSS and being a swordsman?

Sword skill only.

It's this simple, you zoro extremists crying about it only make me laugh. :milaugh:
Someone trying to have a logical discussion is a Zoro extremist now? Then what do you call calling the official translator a Mihawk fanboy and claiming members are sword fans in disguise?

What defines sword skill. What is it?

Asura is shit, Zoro didn't use Asura against Kuma and he got owned in the end. He chose to use Shishi Sonson.

Killer's nerf is on a different level, you must be a troll to not see that.

Zoro still needs to get stronger to control Enma, he missed his target, mihawk's training wasn't enough.
Luffy didn't use KKG on Kaido the first time, i guess that means its shit. None of your arguments make any sense. Here the breakdown of it all.
1. Title boxes mean noting.(Then uses Title boxes to say BM a great Pirate.) Gets called out and folded.
2. "BM great Pirate means she Stronger than Mihawk" Gets asked how dies great Pirate put her over Mihawk *crickets*
3. But but Zoro using Kinemon moves. (Gets told Luffy took moves from people too and literally doesn't change they have that move)
4. Luffy is Zoro God. ( Zoro saves Luffy from taking Damage multiple times throughout Wano and screams at him like a b*tch to be more serious.
5. Zoro didn't use Ashura on Kuma that means its shit. Lmao Luffy ain't use KKG on cracker,doffy, or Kaido. Guess that means it shit

Your borderline

Hey y’all think this is any coincidence? That Zoro is paired with the head of the beast pirates. And Sanji is paired with a baby?

Cuz I think Oda is trying to send a message. But I don’t know what? :zorothink:
And wasn't Senor Pink pretty good with women?

He sounds like Sanji's opposite, but still carrying his quirk basically regardless.

Then Zoro basically carries some aspects of Kaido too I presume.

Someone trying to have a logical discussion is a Zoro extremist now? Then what do you call calling the official translator a Mihawk fanboy and claiming members are sword fans in disguise?

What defines sword skill. What is it?
If you can't understand the difference between Luffy and Zoro, yes you are an extremists because you are doing on purpose; acting like you don't understand.

Luffy literally used sword before, and he was terrible about it, he even got weaker.

Luffy has better physical stats and Haki than Zoro.

The only difference between Luffy and Zoro is sword skill. Sword skill is the reason why Zoro will be WSS.

Zoro was shit after TS that's why it's wrong. mihawk's training meant nothing, stfu and take your L.
Oh so Zoro should stop growing after leaving Mihawk yet Luffy is still growing after leaving Ray. Luffy didn't have Good CoA,FS, etc.... Why would Zoro stop getting stronger. None of your arguments make sense. Literally none of them.

You didn't address why Luffy stole Cp9 techniques but your making fun of Zoro for doing samething. You being a hypocrite again??

If you can't understand the difference between Luffy and Zoro, yes you are an extremists because you are doing on purpose; acting like you don't understand.

Luffy literally used sword before, and he was terrible about it, he even got weaker.

Luffy has better physical stats and Haki than Zoro.

The only difference between Luffy and Zoro is sword skill. Sword skill is the reason why Zoro will be WSS.
Luffy is not even a swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.