How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol BM becomes speechless due to Luffy's G4 power. Luffy's rapid-fire attack speed is unbelievable. Kaidou couldn't even react or manage an exchange. Even Luffy's hardening improved significantly...but even that kind of power that shocked BM to the brim to the point of loss for words was barely enough to drop Kaidou only for a few seconds?

Kaidou you monster. This guy just began to become lil bit serious and unleashing tornadoes to target Luffy, it took Luffy's upgraded G4 with basic hardening to do that? What amazing durability and endurance. His AP is kinda lacking compared to the defensive stat though. It may be redeemed by his hybrid form.

Wait i'm getting a picture here. If WB has the affinity to earth element, BM has fire in his focus (Napoleon Slash - Prometheus) and Kaidou has the wind as the specialty of his higher-end attack, did Oda just pull off Earth Wind and Fire band theme here for the Three Emperors?

After Kaidou get serious, time for Zoro-Kidd-Law to shine and use their respective ultis. Come on letsgoo! Just offpanel everything else and stay at this one fight :gokulaugh:

Week after week Oda makes it more and more apparent. You guys really gonna to deny it till the bitter end? :kayneshrug:
Yeah Kaidou noticed "strange" Haki, if he sensed "Oden's haki", he would have said it. He only commented on how the sword once belonged to Oden, not this "strange" haki, since how is it strange if it was Oden's. But i guess you can't read

I'm guessing 1004-1006 is the cliffhanger for Act 3 then we move on to world stuff. CP-0 being shown here shifts the focus a bit from directly a Wano issue again.

Technically volume 99 can end at 1004 or 1005 so it'd be a great way to close the Act but we'll see what happens. Long way to go.

Yeah Kaidou noticed "strange" Haki, if he sensed "Oden's haki", he would have said it. He only commented on how the sword once belonged to Oden, not this "strange" haki, since how is it strange if it was Oden's. But i guess you can't read
NOPE, it's Oden's haki, he transferred it from his dead body to the sword just for this fight LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.