How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the CP-0 segmet and the shogo board concept as an overview of the battle. Now I'm confused because the set up for the rest of the battle I wanna see but you can't really pan away from Hybrid Kaido

Kaidou realizes that Zoro's sword has strange Haki because it one belongs to Oden

With the caveat that the spoiler provider could be tripping, and i hope he is to be honest, how is this not saying that the strange Haki from Enma is there according to Kaidou because the sword belonged to Oden ?

And the fact that only the slash from Enma seems to go through the scales, and only Enma is said to have this strange Haki after a Santoryu attack.

It's pretty fucking weird, but it's either Oda's doing, or the spoiler provider messing up what's being said.

Bogard

You can't win
> Turns out the Zoro blocking BM thing was just him getting Luffy out of the way

> Oden's haki keeps getting mentioned when an attack injures / is supposed to injure Kaido

It's looking more and more like Oda will use Oden's battle experience with Enma for his blade to turn black in Zoro's hands

Apparently, only the attacks of Luffy and Zoro are working. The other three are for support and tank. Their attacks are not as effective and they also do not have any elemental advantage.
Steel is a strong conductor of electricity and can be melted through extreme heat. Aside from going big and improving his defense, there's nothing else admirable to Kidd's attacks. It might be more effective against numerous opponents of average strength but one on one with someone like BM and Kaido. That's not his forte.
Law is versatile but his attacks rely on sharps and its quality is insufficient to penetrate the tough skins of BM and Kaido.
Killer is a tricky warrior but he has the same problem as Law.

Fantastic chapter.

And ends with the BS speculation that anyone forced kaido into hibryd, he was Fine in his dragon form until the end and is his weakest form.

Kaido hibryd here IS almost EXACTLY what Lucci did, there was no reason to transform in terms of getting pushed back and yet they did.

Kaido is a tank like no other.

Kaidou realizes that Zoro's sword has strange Haki because it one belongs to Oden

With the caveat that the spoiler provider could be tripping, and i hope he is to be honest, how is this not saying that the strange Haki from Enma is there according to Kaidou because the sword belonged to Oden ?

And the fact that only the slash from Enma seems to go through the scales, and only Enma is said to have this strange Haki after a Santoryu attack.

It's pretty fucking weird, but it's either Oda's doing, or the spoiler provider messing up what's being said.
What does it matter, Zoro is using that sword well enough to remind Kaido of Oden and give him PTSD.

No it dosent have some stupid haki storage with oden's haki stored in that, thats utterly retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.