How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear Oda is dropping the ball hard with this Franky v. Sasaki garbage. You're putting Franky ~ base Sanji ~ Jinbe? What is this garbage?
I’ve been saying for so long that Franky is much closer to the monster trio than most people realize. He didn’t use any of his fucking weapons or shogun against senior pink, at one point vice admiral bastille, senior pink, and another dude literally all together had to hold him back.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
a bit early for hybrid
villain showing his strongest form before I suppose the protagonist does might be a good or a bad thing esp if g5 hint was real.
G5 is fake but Asura is real. :myman:
Or maybe Zoro felt embarrassed that his sword getting more praises than him :josad:
Nope, Oden came out of the sword and took over. :suresure:

Except none of my comments are hate. I like Zoro, but I keep him in his place. Not my fault you guys have to over overexaggerate everything the dude does and make the forum a cringe fest everytime the guy takes a breath. :cheers:
Do you not read your own comments? It's really not that hard to admit... not my fault most your comments are usually spewed to downplay Zoro, but keep telling yourself that's not the case... I totally believe you... wink... wink :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I’ve been saying for so long that Franky is much closer to the monster trio than most people realize. He didn’t use any of his fucking weapons or shogun against senior pink, at one point vice admiral bastille, senior pink, and another dude literally all together had to hold him back.
Dude, I'm sorry Franky should not be fighting the same level guys as this dude

I hope to fuck Oda doesn't try a "Z fighters" scenario where MC's friends get random power boosts just to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.