How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaidou realizes that Zoro's sword has strange Haki because it one belongs to Oden

With the caveat that the spoiler provider could be tripping, and i hope he is to be honest, how is this not saying that the strange Haki from Enma is there according to Kaidou because the sword belonged to Oden ?

And the fact that only the slash from Enma seems to go through the scales, and only Enma is said to have this strange Haki after a Santoryu attack.

It's pretty fucking weird, but it's either Oda's doing, or the spoiler provider messing up what's being said.
Where does it say Enma is the only blade that hurt him? That attacks cuts with all the blades

the provider clearly said intervene, people including myself made the incorrect assumption, it's really not that hard to admit being wrong
^
spoiler provider never said he blocked it
people here jumped to assumptions
he intervened ...

definition for folks here

in·ter·vene
/ˌin(t)ərˈvēn/
https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk02lkLb139sVpcpDXcADvRnYgmoPKg:1612418365220&q=how+to+pronounce+intervene&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOMIfcRozS3w8sc9YSmjSWtOXmPU4eINKMrPK81LzkwsyczPExLlYglJLcoV4pXi5uLMzCtJLSpLzUu1YlFiSs3jWcQqlZFfrlCSr1AA1JQP1JWqAFcDAG48xLZdAAAA&pron_lang=en&pron_country=us&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiXgI2_xs_uAhWPHM0KHTD6D8YQ3eEDMAB6BAgFEAg

verb
past tense: intervened; past participle: intervened
  1. 1.
    come between so as to prevent or alter a result or course of events.

LMFAOOOOOOOO LOOK

BEFORE PICS/SUMMARY DROP

ZORO USE 3 SWORDS SEE NOT JUST ENMA IS A POWER UP :zosmug:
ZORO BLOCK BIG MOM ATTACK THAT JINBEI BLOCKED :zosmug:

ZORO DAMAGE KAIDO AND MADE HIM GO HYBRID :zosmug:

AFTER PICS/SUMMARY

Kaidou realizes that Zoro's sword has strange Haki because it one belongs to Oden.:luffylaugh:

ZORO ATTACK DID LESS DAMAGE THAN NO NAME KINEMON / RS ATTACK:luffylaugh:

KAIDO WENT DIDNT EVEN DROP TO THE GROUND UNLIKE WITH LUFFY ATTACK :luffylaugh:
BRUHHHH LOOL...Your boy is bleeding against "GIFTERS". He even looks scared as shit.

Kaidou realizes that Zoro's sword has strange Haki because it one belongs to Oden

With the caveat that the spoiler provider could be tripping, and i hope he is to be honest, how is this not saying that the strange Haki from Enma is there according to Kaidou because the sword belonged to Oden ?

And the fact that only the slash from Enma seems to go through the scales, and only Enma is said to have this strange Haki after a Santoryu attack.

It's pretty fucking weird, but it's either Oda's doing, or the spoiler provider messing up what's being said.
Enma is to an extent is a power up.

Enma is Oden's will, as kawamatsu said in Ch 953 saying the dead carry on their will to the sword.... the haki being eminated is Zoro's.

Nah he was a smart fighter atleast... and in new world there were so many instances where it was shown that they need to be smarter and be prepared with the yonko but its still the same shit.
Yeah this gear 4 bullshit is so lame. Luffy should improve his Gear 4 first before challenge two yonko.

He's lucky Zoro is there to protect him. Oda should come out with different ideas man cause this shit is getting boring.

I’ve been saying for so long that Franky is much closer to the monster trio than most people realize. He didn’t use any of his fucking weapons or shogun against senior pink, at one point vice admiral bastille, senior pink, and another dude literally all together had to hold him back.
Franky is also the 5th strongest right now, if he was still fodder to vet level characters Luffy would never fulfill his vow of surpassing Shanks crew (Chapter 1) .

I’ve been saying for so long that Franky is much closer to the monster trio than most people realize. He didn’t use any of his fucking weapons or shogun against senior pink, at one point vice admiral bastille, senior pink, and another dude literally all together had to hold him back.
Y'all need to relax, Sasaki is still in his full zoan. He's clearly not trying.

J

Jo_Ndule

:milaugh:Bit but zoro forced kaido to go hybrid lol
Kaido was up like nothing happened...zoro attack is way powerful than hyken or whatever yet did nothing much.

Kaido blew them away,
only Kid and Killer deflected the attack ,and law wrapped himself away.

Luffy did the most, he actually put kaido on the floor for sometimes

Kaido and Linlin still having

"Enma doesn't have Oden's haki"
Take your Ls:milaugh:

SN trio looking tired already.

Oh yeah, Zoro didn't block Linlin lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this is how it looks when Zoro makes Kaido bleed.

Not the dumbass arguments i had to get into couple weeks ago with SFX's and random dark specs used by people too impatient to wait for the actual feats to happen.

Luffy's attack was really strong, looks like Kaido was out cold for a second there :watchout:
He blood both times, this time more severe cause he hardened up

I mean to be fair, the original spoiler providers didn’t say anything about Luffy’s Gatling doing THIS much damage.

I would blame the Zoro bias on the provider, not worstgen.
And THAT much damage just managed to kill Kaidou's boredom after dropping a lil bit, with the sacrifice of Luffy's haki going off for 10 minutes...that durability-endurance of Kaidou is out of this world!

"Hey Linlin sis dis is gedding fun"

Fuck, how is Luffy going to do an attack that defeat this kind of monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.