How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is he did it to get Robin/Brook to catchup after the Chopper subplot, plus its possible he wants all 3 Calamities to have their matchup together
Yeah, he's probably going to throw Robin or Robin + Brook at Maria and her squad, and then after all the F6 match-ups are established, get into the All Stars one's.

I guess the novelty is Oda showcasing the monster Women Japanese story thing, and flipping it with Sanji's reaction who's not terrified by the reveal, but i could do without it at this point :kriwhat:

the provider clearly said intervene, people including myself made the incorrect assumption, it's really not that hard to admit being wrong
We told you to wait Thursday for the spoilers and not Monday

is like that everytime when the spoiler zoro fanboys provider never mention in his spoilers

X Drake Distracted Apoo
Apoo wake up after Zoro sneak attack
X Drake finished Apoo
Zoro/Killer combo attack(he said the others supernova do something lmao😭😭😭)
Zoro and Killer argues
Shanks is behind Luffy with the Others Shadows

I hope people realized that now

You can still make new assumptions every Monday if you want

That's because it's sharpness got cooled down by Kaidou's tornado. Also, don't worry, it just fishmen island technique 😁 9rs/FI Zoro >>> post wci luffy is fact :cheers:
G4 just merc'd Kaido and left everyone speechless.... everything besides Luffy's attacks he has just brushed off. Zoro's scratches ain't doing shit. Even with Oden's spirit in Enma.

Zoro only good for being Luffy's taxi/bodyguard

Franky still fighting Sasaki though, that is impressive. Franky putting in the hard work :catsweat:
Not sure why people think that was ever going to change.

It was clear when Yamato said she was leaving that fight to him.

Pretty sure the scabbards will just fight fodder now in droves when they recover. They could probably take out like 20000 men on their own

Bro, Enel can fucking wreck F6. They don't even touch him. Remember his CoO is insane too.

Look at Oda's comments on that DF. That's the best combat DF in OP.
Remember that quote about Rayleigh being 100 times stronger than pre-time skip Luffy?

I take that pretty seriously, and it lowers Enel pretty massively in my mind. Like, if Old Rayleigh is 100x faster, stronger, etc. than Luffy, commanders are probably around 50x, and F6 like 25x.

And Enel was getting tagged by Luffy and matched by Zoro in the brief sword vs staff struggle they had.

I think the gap here in durability and speed is too big.

We told you to wait Thursday for the spoilers and not Monday

is like that everytime when the spoiler zoro fanboys provider never mention in his spoilers

X Drake Distracted Apoo
Apoo wake up after Zoro sneak attack
X Drake finished Apoo
Zoro/Killer combo attack(he said the others supernova do something lmao😭😭😭)
Zoro and Killer argues
Shanks is behind Luffy with the Others Shadows

I hope people realized that now

You can still make new assumptions every Monday if you want
The Zoro hate is strong within you

But hey you do you and keep hating on the fact Zoro is on the roof doing work

Do you not read your own comments? It's really not that hard to admit... not my fault most your comments are usually spewed to downplay Zoro, but keep telling yourself that's not the case... I totally believe you... wink... wink :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I wouldn't have to argue against Zoro if you guys kept your wank at least somewhat realistic. But saying shit like "Zoro is already Top Tier" (Some going as far as saying he's been like that since the timeskip) and making threads like "Zoro vs Marineford Whitebeard" and "Zoro vs Dragon Kaido" and actually arguing in favor of the dude winning is absolutely absurd. All because Big Mom said "Look out Kaido." :seriously:

EVERYONE UNDERESTIMATED T HE 9 RS THEY DID JUST AS MUCH DAMAGE AS KILLER / KID / LAW / ZORO TO KAIDO THE ONLY ONE WHO DAMAGE MORE WAS LUFFY
AND NONE OF THEM HAVE ENMA INSTANT NOODLE POWER UP
Going lil bit wacky with instant noodle powerup terminology after both Kaidou and BM emphasizing again and again that Enma has Oden leftover spirit whatever to calm down the fandom :suresure::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.