How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Zoro attack didn't have lower potrayal. Only difference is he didn't fight Zoro 2 weeks ago to be surprised at the leap he made. Kaido was shocked because 2 weeks ago he neg diff Luffy and Luffy couldn't hurt him. Please put context on the situation. I would say its Luffy 50%, zoro 30%,Law 5%,Killer 15%,Kidd 5% lmao
Big Mom didn't fight both 2weeks ago, yet she had greater reaction towards Luffy's red roc than when Zoro cut Kaido

Kaido literally said he will allow them to hit and toy with them.

Show the same for Akainu that he was allowing them to hit or stfu.

Also Killer never soloed even toying Kaido stop lying.
I will ask you one question: Are you serious with what you are saying? Do you really think that Fleet admiral Akainu is as strong as YC1 Marco?

just asking to make a screenshot of your answer to laugh about it every day:myman:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
- Zoro's tatsumaki did superficial damage
Lol no:
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki completely overpowered and destroyed Kaido's 3 tornadoes:

• Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki cut Kaido up with blood spurting from his body.
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki made Kaido cough up blood.
    • Kaido coughed up much more blood from Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki than after Luffy hit him with his Kong Gatling.
      • There are three separate panels to highlight this:

had lower portrayal than Luffy's red roc
Lol nope:
  • Killer expresses surprise that Zoro cut Kaido.
  • Mama is surprised at Zoro cutting Kaido. This suggests that Zoro's Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki dealt significant damage.
    • She did not comment that Killer's, Law's, Kidd's or Luffy's other attacks (Kong Gun, Kong Rifle, Rhino Schneider) damaged Kaido.
    • Based on Mama's reaction, it should be much more damage than any other attack (with the potential exception of Kong Gatling).
    • The only other attack, she commented hurt Kaido was Red Roc.
  • Kaido acknowledged that Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki hurt him
    • The only other attack Kaido acknowledged hurt him was Red Roc.
      • Kaido previously called Law's Gamma Knife, Kidd's Slam Gibson, and Luffy's Kong Rifle "tricks":
      • He called Killer's Scyther Sonic "vexing":
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki is the only successful attack to receive special recognition/treatment from the Yonkou
    • The other was Luffy's Red Roc.

- Red Roc had higher feat and portrayal to all their attacks(let's say 5%)
Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki >>> Red Roc

- G4 attacks are much more powerful(let's say 2times = 10%)
Red Roc did more damage than all G4 attacks bar Kong Gatling

- Luffy's final kong gatling attack dealing the most damage, so much Big Mom was so worried it looked like she almost thought he was about to be defeated, i'd say it dealt about 45% damage comparatively to the rest, or more
Plausible.

I know you have a raging Luffy boner, but even for you, this is just absolutely atrocious. I'm severely disappointed Bogard.
:kriwhat:

The percentage is about the damage they did comparatively to each other, not the actual damage Kaido received, and the ratio seems fair to me considering that
I agree about this, comparatively to each other, but

- Kaido treated Law's gk as if it was insignificant, hence the 2%
- Killer's sonic attack barely had higher effect than Law's gk, hence the 3%
- Kid only slammed Kaido and thus did questionable damage
- Zoro's tatsumaki did superficial damage and had lower portrayal than Luffy's red roc

So when taking into consideration the fact that
- Red Roc had higher feat and portrayal to all their attacks(let's say 5%)
- G4 attacks are much more powerful(let's say 2times = 10%)
- Luffy landed 3 regular g4 attacks(3times 10% = 30%)
- Luffy's final kong gatling attack dealing the most damage, so much Big Mom was so worried it looked like she almost thought he was about to be defeated, i'd say it dealt about 45% damage comparatively to the rest, or more

And when adding them, it leads you to an at least 90% ratio
Imo Luffy's KG and Rhino Schneider didnt affect Kaidou as much as Red Roc if we compare Kaidou's reaction to each (RR-KR-KG-RS), his dragon form didnt have bruise from KR-KG-RS unlike Red Roc or blood spurt like Kokujou, thats why i dont think 90% is an accurate number

I will ask you one question: Are you serious with what you are saying? Do you really think that Fleet admiral Akainu is as strong as YC1 Marco?

just asking to make a screenshot of your answer to laugh about it every day:myman:
Now you want to change the subject since you got debunked. Marco was considered as strong enough to stop Pre-Yonko Blackbeard by Gorousei so keep crying.

Looking back it's really impressive how much Dragon Kaido can tank. Base Kaido was shook after a G3 attack while Dragon Kaido tanked G4's entire arsenal and was seemingly alright.
It was the same for the scabbards dragon Kaido tank everything and then turn human with hardly any damage .
Most likely will be the same here .

Please answer my question. That is your point. Why can’t you repeat your point. Please say: Marco is stronger than akainu. Or don’t you stand by your opinion?
Akainu couldn't beat Marco in the war. That's the point . Yonko Blackbeard lowdiffed Marco while Akainu would need extreme diff to beat Marco just like he needed against Aokiji.

This is basically the oars fight of the time skip
Its funny the oars fight was 470 chapters into pre timeskip

We are 405 chapters into post so right around the time for it lol. We are basically where one piece was when Enies Lobby was starting its fights. Crazy to think how far we are in post timeskip already (and how much more we have to go)

Status
Not open for further replies.