How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody cares what you say about translations ๐Ÿคก. Still waiting for your answer. Its been 2 hours. What happened to "God" Luffy? Why he need saving 3 times in 1 chapter? Why is Zoro saving him while countering and injuring Youkou at the same time?
Zoro didn't do simultaneously everything like you are dubbing. Zoro attacked Kaidou which saved Luffy. You act like Zoro attacking Kaidou while Luffy on his shoulders.

You can learn basic English.

Dodge doesn't mean look out.

-If I say look out a person can either get ready to tank or counter it with another attack.
-If I say dodge there is nothing they can do so its different.

Learn English.
Once again nobody cares about what you think about translations. Anyways, You still ain't answer why "God" Luffy is on the floor needing saving 3 times in 1 chapter. Zoro countered a Youkou large aoe attack while saving/injuring him. Where mr. Deadweight "god" luffy

She told him to look out

She wanted him to be cautious of the blade

The surprising moment of Zoro actually cutting Kaido happened this chapter however
Sorry, aside from the Japanese literally saying to move out of the way, as a native English speaker here, I need to correct you on this.

What 'look out' means depends on the context and in this context 'Look out, Kaido!' means 'oh shit you're in danger gtfo!' What BM said was meant as a warning, not a suggestion to keep an eye on things/Enma and just be careful.

What you copy and pasted is one of the potential meanings but doesn't apply in this context.

I think a lot of the confusion around this stems from the fact that a lot of the OP readers aren't native speakers, so get confused when you say 'Look out' = 'gtfo', I don't blame people like @Erkan12 and others getting confused, I think Stephen should have chosen his words better to make it easier for readers to understand.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Sanji's best PTS feat : Saving Luffy from RAISIN

Zoro in this chapter : Saves Luffy from KAIDO and BIGMOM
And that's not even Zoro's best feat in the chapter

The gap is so wide It's insane.
Zoro has yet to kick his own Captain in the head to prove his loyalty:mihanha:

No Chrono... Don't lie to yourself...he won't be fighting KAIDO at this point...
My bet is, He goes to save Carrot and his main fight against Perospero, and after that, he flies to the Flower Capital, and saves the citizens...
That's my bet...
After that, Against King/Queen
Why would he fight Peros whos outside of the skull. Tf.

Ask him, not us. But the point stands, look out = dodge.
Nope. Look out and dodge are not the same thing I english dictionary. Just because he is a translator doesn't mean meaning of the word will change. He clearly translated as look out instead of dodge. Dodge means dodge, don't take attack. Look out means be careful about whatever is coming to you. Means he can dodge, defend or counter. Not the same.

Nope. Look out and dodge are not the same thing I english dictionary. Just because he is a translator doesn't mean meaning of the word will change. He clearly translated as look out instead of dodge. Dodge means dodge, don't take attack. Look out means be careful about whatever is coming to you. Means he can dodge, defend or counter. Not the same.
Sorry, aside from the Japanese literally saying to move out of the way, as a native English speaker here, I need to correct you on this.

What 'look out' means depends on the context and in this context 'Look out, Kaido!' means 'oh shit you're in danger gtfo!' What BM said was meant as a warning, not a suggestion to keep an eye on things/Enma and just be careful.

What you copy and pasted is one of the potential meanings but doesn't apply in this context.

I think a lot of the confusion around this stems from the fact that a lot of the OP readers aren't native speakers, so get confused when you say 'Look out' = 'gtfo', I don't blame people like @Erkan12 and others getting confused, I think Stephen should have chosen his words better to make it easier for readers to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.