How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
man, i have never seen sanji so freaked out like that before. whatever it was must be dreadfully bad.
I think he seen the defeated scarbbards. I had feeling he would meet them since the only reason he wanted to go to the roof was because of Kinemon.

Seeing them may decide what Sanji's role will be for the remainder of the arc. My bet is for Kinemon to tell Sanji to protect Momo.

Luffy's damage on Kaido > Zoro's damage on Kaido till now and what are you talking? 'zORo sHIt oN lUFfy lASt cHapTeR', lmao. Zoro literally did 0 damage to Kaido last chapter.
yes he did 0 damage last chap because kaido dodged like a bitch he was in fear lmfao big mom to :milaugh:
kaido didn t gave a fuck about luffy s attacks or killer s or kidd or law :cheers:

I think he seen the defeated scarbbards. I had feeling he would meet them since the only reason he wanted to go to the roof was because of Kinemon.

Seeing them may decide what Sanji's role will be for the remainder of the arc. My bet is for Kinemon to tell Sanji to protect Momo.
Seems fine to me too

Oda is the master of showing us what mostly inconsecuential chatacters are doing after their arcs.
Orochi could be alive just to get a cover story later for all we know, but the point is that Oda keeps just showing his head to try and be like "yeah he's totally dead", which is why a lot of people aren't buying it. There doesn't need to be a big reason for us to believe this, Oda could just bring him back so Kinemon can defeat him again or something lol.
I mean, Oda not showing Orochi: "He's not dead." Oda showing Orochi: "He's not dead."

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

I keep seeing that zoro did damage, but I look at kaidou's body and no damage.

Entering his hybrid without even receiving a blow that makes us think he was "nerfed" or seriously injured with a reduction in his power.
The readers are not ready for what is to come, the ODA will unmask admirals, that they will have to unite with pirates to win hahahahaha !!!
God valley 2.0:suresure::suresure::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

yes he did 0 damage last chap because kaido dodged like a bitch he was in fear lmfao big mom to :milaugh:
kaido didn t gave a fuck about luffy s attacks or killer s or kidd or law :cheers:
Dodge or not, Zoro had 0 fucking contribution last chapter. And Kaido gave enough fuck about Luffy's attack to bleed out. Also, Kaido being able to dodge Zoro's attack is a bad speed feat for the latter. He's literally in his dragon form which is slow af. He could only speed-blitz Luffy in his base form.

The agenda is nuts in this thread. How is Zoro carrying a Haki depleted Luffy any different from when Sanji had to do the same in WCI?? You lot shit on Sanji only for Zoro to get praised for doing the same for his captain. Make it make sense.
I mean it;s obvious. "Sanji does thing" = Bad. "Zoro does thing" = Good. "Sanji does cool thing" = over analyzed until it's bad. "Zoro does bad thing = over analyzed" until you forget what you were talking about.

Dodge or not, Zoro had 0 fucking contribution last chapter. And Kaido gave enough fuck about Luffy's attack to bleed out. Also, Kaido being able to dodge Zoro's attack is a bad speed feat for the latter. He's literally in his dragon form which is slow af. He could only speed-blitz Luffy in his base form.
I bet he didn't even dodge it, it's just that Zoro's aim is as good as his sense of direction

Slow af? That s why muh fs user luffy couldn t even dodge boro breath 2 times?first luffy got saved by zoro then got hit head on:rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.