How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
She told him to look out

She wanted him to be cautious of the blade

The surprising moment of Zoro actually cutting Kaido happened this chapter however
Uhm, we've already shown you that it means the same thing as dodge:

You're just coming across as dishonest by trying to pretend that Mama wasn't warning Kaido to dodge.

Yo @Cinera, you need to sleep. You are on fire this week :jordanmf:
Sorry, I can't just let @Bogard's Zoro slander fly. He as too much credit to leave his wrong takes unchallenged.

Zoro > Sanji is one thing.

Zoro > Luffy is another.
  • Zoro has been more impressive in the fight β€” I wasn't saying Zoro is stronger.
  • Sanji isn't even in the fight.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
CRYING 6 you are asking for an even greater ass whooping when Zoro scars and kills Kaido

Last chapter he fucked kaido wit a tornado lmao
Santoryu Zoro is a solid low top tier.

He's far too much for any Yonkou commander.

Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki kills Goatakuri.
@Admiral Lee Hung.

Kid, dodge is not = look out, he either accepts he made mistranslation or he isn't serious, there is even a limit to zoro fanboy delusions.
Nobody cares what you say about translations 🀑. Still waiting for your answer. Its been 2 hours. What happened to "God" Luffy? Why he need saving 3 times in 1 chapter? Why is Zoro saving him while countering and injuring Youkou at the same time?

What are you talking about?

Zoro's AP is better than Luffy's with Hiryuu Kaen, let alone ISDS, and some G4 attacks are also not exceptionally fast in their execution.

If they both relied on fast attacks only for example, Luffy's maximum AP potential would also end up butchered.

Zoro isn't less fast than Boundman and Snakeman is faster but less powerful than Boundman.

Zoro bests Luffy AP wise despite not being slower than him overall and I have yet to introduce any talks regarding Asura.

Oh and G4 lasts too little.
Stop. The attack that has done the most damage to Kaido outside of anything Luffy’s done in Gear 4 has been Luffy’s Red Roc, which is a Gear 3 attack. It was strong enough that Kaido, again, recalled Rocks, Roger, Whitebeard, Oden, and Shanks. After that it’s the Gamma Knife. Zoro is not on the level of Gear 4 in any aspect, be it power or speed. Saying otherwise is simply fanboy fanfiction.

Do you think ZKK is possible now?
I mean man is so strong he can hurt Kaido with a move he used to clear fodders
hmmm .... I still stand on "Zoro will scar Kaido forever" .... but tbh ... ZKK got a clear foreshadow so it's more possible now for me

I still think it would be better for plot if Oda save Kaido for a 2nd round in final war ... just like almost all of previous villains
Zoro just kill him ... so people of Wano see Zoro like Ryuma reborn ... only can happen if Oda have ZERO other plan for Kaido in future

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Nobody cares what you say about translations 🀑. Still waiting for your answer. Its been 2 hours. What happened to "God" Luffy? Why he need saving 3 times in 1 chapter? Why is Zoro saving him while countering and injuring Youkou at the same time?
LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT IS SO DISTIINGUISHABLE BETWEEN DODGE AND FUCKING LOOK OUT YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER
Can you guys just place Erkan on ignore and stop debating him?

He's incredibly dishonest and never has anything valuable to say. Don't give him the time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.