Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Awful

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kusanagi Kyo

I'll be honest, reading the translation, and the context of his introduction, I'm starting to think Denjiro here is indeed Kyoshiro. He was introduced simultaneously with Hyogoro, the former Yakuza boss, and he was seen swindling and playing the money exchange game with the store owner. And his general trickster nature is along the lines of Kyoshiro. Also find it fitting he's introduced as a boy, though that plays into another theory I have.

He even wears similar shades as Hyogoro.

Lastly, I'm really liking young Kin'emon and Tsuru's dynamic. Doubly so that they've been close since childhood. Tsuru's probably the only person who gave a damn about him before the Scabbards and Oden came in to his life.
Agree, now it's even more obvious that he's Kyoshiro in my opinion.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Not a fan of flashback chapter , it is good when you read it in one go (the flashback chapters)..
So im preparing like 3-4 chapters again for this flashback to end
:pepeke:
Post automatically merged:

Oden is like Sanji but with the powerlevel of Zoro :madmonk:
so basically hes weak in power level but cool as a character and gets all the girls.

Not a fan of flashback chapter , it is good when you read it in one go (the flashback chapters)..
So im preparing like 3-4 chapters again for this flashback to end
:pepeke:
Lol the next chapter about present-day Wano will drop around December or early next year :suresure:
This could be a good time to take a break and binge read all the flashback chapters in the new year :pepedoffy:

In "How strong is the shogun of Wano?" thread of Orojackson, I predicted the shogun will be one of the strongest characters of the series because Oda is Japanese. Well, Orochi turned out to be quite a disappointment.

To my defense, the real shogun of Wano aka Oden, was surely one of the strongest of the series (at worst top 10-15 in his era).

Oda wanks him like there is no tomorrow.

Last edited:
In "How strong is the shogun of Wano?" thread of Orojackson, I predicted the shogun will be one of the strongest characters of the series because Oda is Japanese. Well, Orochi turned out to be quite a disappointment.

To my defense, the real shogun of Wano aka Oden, was surely one of the strongest of the series (top 10-15 in his era).

Yea Oden was beast. When he was alive the only people that we can count above him are
Roger
WB
Garp
Kaido
Big mom
Sengoku
Ray

The current admirals were still Kids at the time. Being top 10 is not anything to scoff at.

This is just another proof that Luffy's crew have several top tiers (and CoC users) if he indeed going to surpass Roger pirates.

Bogard

You can't win
Interesting build up chapter. Oda is trying to portray Oden both as a monster from birth, but also building up Oden's renown, why he started being more and more loved. I assume it'd start by defeating this monster

He was also a womanizer, guess we know where Momonosuke got it from lol and why latest chapter was going on about "hide your wives", " hide your daughters" lol

Another interesting thing is Oda revealing Denjiro right away in the flashback when he isn't in the real timeline. It's pretty clear Oda is playing something with this, especially when he ready looks like a young Koshiro holding Wado Ichimonji. If he really is Koshiro, that means he fought Kaido and survived :steef:

Though Oda may use this opportunity to make Zoro replace the scabbard with Wadi and now Emma build up. In either case, this reveal opens up a lot of theories and potential for future chapters.

Loving it

To my defense, the real shogun of Wano aka Oden, was surely one of the strongest of the series (top 10-15 in his era).

I won't say the Shogun is the strongest guy in the series, but it's pretty much implied now that the Shogun title is given to the strongest man in Wano. Oden was the strongest in Wano. It's implied his father was as well. Orochi was just an usurpation to the title, but I assume Momonosuke will make that title worth it again

Status
Not open for further replies.