My Hero Academia Chapter 300 : The Hellish Todoroki Family 2

Rate The Chpater

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That All Might statue panel is amazing but as I said in spoilers. It proves how retarded society is and one sided they are.

All Might risks his lives saves all. Cool, I love you All Might.

All Might retires after giving his all and something bad happens. OMG NO ALL MIGHT NICE HERO U ARE NOT HERE.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
4/5 chapter. Good set up one. Hori shines at personal drama so I expect the next few chapters to be killer

That All Might statue panel is amazing but as I said in spoilers. It proves how retarded society is and one sided they are.

All Might risks his lives saves all. Cool, I love you All Might.

All Might retires after giving his all and something bad happens. OMG NO ALL MIGHT NICE HERO U ARE NOT HERE.
Tbh we would do the same if something massive like this happened

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Great Chapter !

The Todoroki drama is really great. Hawks and Endy are really two of the best characters (we can skip the kids and make a show about them)

The samurai guy can retire all he wants I don't care at all.

The moment with the citizen defending themselves and destroying everything is interesting.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
4/5 chapter. Good set up one. Hori shines at personal drama so I expect the next few chapters to be killer

Tbh we would do the same if something massive like this happened
I know Horikoshi wanted to do his Superman statue scene but fam.

All Might had his final departure and people knew that he retired and he's gone.

Now after few months after something bad happens: Omg no All Might u bad Hero where yo at.

Like wtf? If they felt so bad about All Might retiring why they didn't do this shit earlier.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What do you guys think Overhaul/Stain will do now? IMO they are the biggest game changers out of those freed. Both have their own agendas that go against the PLF. will Stain hunt down former heroes who retired for turning their back on society? I can’t see him targeting those who stayed unless there’s an exceptional reason to — staying a hero now should make them legit in his eyes.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I know Horikoshi wanted to do his Superman statue scene but fam.

All Might had his final departure and people knew that he retired and he's gone.

Now after few months after something bad happens: Omg no All Might u bad Hero where yo at.

Like wtf? If they felt so bad about All Might retiring why they didn't do this shit earlier.
He wanted to show us that people are stupid.

What do you guys think Overhaul/Stain will do now? IMO they are the biggest game changers out of those freed. Both have their own agendas that go against the PLF. will Stain hunt down former heroes who retired for turning their back on society? I can’t see him targeting those who stayed unless there’s an exceptional reason to — staying a hero now should make them legit in his eyes.
I think Stain will be useful for 2 things : he will "redeem" himself fighting the villains in the dark during the time the heroes will be gone.
I don't think he will hunt the former heroes. Stain is against the false heroes during peace time but during dark times he will defend the weak.

And ideology wise their is a good number of villains who follow Stain. If Stain fights against the LOV and PLF this can be good to counter the baddies

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
theory time

I believe Overhaul will join hero side to create anti quirk bullets which can counter vilans and nomu's and very potentially figuring out a way to remove quirks from the earth it self.

Overhaul himself made a theory that quirks will eventually grow too powerful and world ending potentially. Which isn't far fetched if you consider the power Eri has.

Overhaul also hates Shigaraki and will most likely wanna take a jab at him since Shiggy did take everything from him. Plus Overhaul's father is in custody and he will do everything to keep him safe - even if it is joining heroes. So that's why i think Overhaul will join heroes to create anti quirk bullets and potentially work on a plan to remove quirks from earth overall in order to prevent rise of world ending quirks. Plus it was stated that due to quirks being a thing there was no need for technological advancement and earth got kinda stuck in time. So by liberating earth from quirks he will make sure earth advances. And that would also prevent kids being born with insane and broken works and accidentally killing people like Shigaraki and Eri did

@WesMidnight @Yukihime @ivaannom @Fujishiro @HA001 @Jo_Ndule @LuffyMazino @Baba @Sword God Ryuma @Kucing Pencuri @Guan Yu @JioFreed @mugiwalaw @playa4321 @Hiragaro @LuthonTheDragDown @Admiral Lee Hung @Albino 👑 @Redx @Ravagerblade @Zowo @Ice devil slayer @Monkey D Theories @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @DarkWitch @JioFreed @Yo Tan Wa @Fist_Of_Love @Arara @Akai2 @Zoro D Goat @Finalbeta @DynaMight @Flower @Bullet @Dragomir @Guan Yu @Queen @PirateKingDrew @Seth @Marimo_420 @Ryuarashi @Yere93 @Kucing Pencuri @Yukihime @Sentinel @Constantine @HA001 @BangMi @Camie @symbiote @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Gol D. Roger @Nibel @Yoru @Baba @Kiwipom @LoneEspada @God_Aizen @JazzMazz @Trafalgar_D_Law @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Rheanael @JazzMazz