My Hero Academia Chapter 300 : The Hellish Todoroki Family 2

Rate The Chpater

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
theory time

I believe Overhaul will join hero side to create anti quirk bullets which can counter vilans and nomu's and very potentially figuring out a way to remove quirks from the earth it self.

Overhaul himself made a theory that quirks will eventually grow too powerful and world ending potentially. Which isn't far fetched if you consider the power Eri has.

Overhaul also hates Shigaraki and will most likely wanna take a jab at him since Shiggy did take everything from him. Plus Overhaul's father is in custody and he will do everything to keep him safe - even if it is joining heroes. So that's why i think Overhaul will join heroes to create anti quirk bullets and potentially work on a plan to remove quirks from earth overall in order to prevent rise of world ending quirks. Plus it was stated that due to quirks being a thing there was no need for technological advancement and earth got kinda stuck in time. So by liberating earth from quirks he will make sure earth advances. And that would also prevent kids being born with insane and broken works and accidentally killing people like Shigaraki and Eri did

@WesMidnight @Yukihime @ivaannom @Fujishiro @HA001 @Jo_Ndule @LuffyMazino @Baba @Sword God Ryuma @Kucing Pencuri @Guan Yu @JioFreed @mugiwalaw @playa4321 @Hiragaro @LuthonTheDragDown @Admiral Lee Hung @Albino 👑 @Redx @Ravagerblade @Zowo @Ice devil slayer @Monkey D Theories @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @DarkWitch @JioFreed @Yo Tan Wa @Fist_Of_Love @Arara @Akai2 @Zoro D Goat @Finalbeta @DynaMight @Flower @Bullet @Dragomir @Guan Yu @Queen @PirateKingDrew @Seth @Marimo_420 @Ryuarashi @Yere93 @Kucing Pencuri @Yukihime @Sentinel @Constantine @HA001 @BangMi @Camie @symbiote @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Gol D. Roger @Nibel @Yoru @Baba @Kiwipom @LoneEspada @God_Aizen @JazzMazz @Trafalgar_D_Law @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Rheanael @JazzMazz
Agreed. Overhaul will play a huge role on quirks execution. And Overhaul vs Shiggy is also a pretty good match to see.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That All Might statue panel is amazing but as I said in spoilers. It proves how retarded society is and one sided they are.

All Might risks his lives saves all. Cool, I love you All Might.

All Might retires after giving his all and something bad happens. OMG NO ALL MIGHT NICE HERO U ARE NOT HERE.
Society is currently questioning it's entire structure around "Heroes".
All Might, being the biggest symbol of such society, has a lot of weight and it's normal for his image to be targeted. There's also the sense of "All Might was a real hero, but he is not here anymore". That's why the author says that most of the hatred is getting thrown at Endeavor right now.
Thought it was a very nice touch.

I think Stain will be useful for 2 things : he will "redeem" himself fighting the villains in the dark during the time the heroes will be gone.
I don't think he will hunt the former heroes. Stain is against the false heroes during peace time but during dark times he will defend the weak.
I can totally see Stain pulling some Batman stuff. He works alone cause hates to work on a team and has his own brand of justice.

So that's why i think Overhaul will join heroes to create anti quirk bullets and potentially work on a plan to remove quirks from earth overall in order to prevent rise of world ending quirks. Plus it was stated that due to quirks being a thing there was no need for technological advancement and earth got kinda stuck in time. So by liberating earth from quirks he will make sure earth advances.
With technological advancement will come some insane weapons. Everything is gonna be used as weapons by bad humans, doesn't matter if it's quirks, weaponry or what ever. No matter what way you go, they will find ways to harm others. So i don't think it would change much.

To your idea of Overhaul joining the hero's - i don't know. He himself has reasons - which you list in your comment, but i don't know if the Hero's would work with him.
But it's an option.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I always assumed Endeavor was unaware of Touya mental decline until after he died but this basically proves otherwise. Will interesting to see his next move after the family meeting (which will probably motivate him), he's a public servant but the public currently hates him.
Fucking imagine Rei and Natsuo forgive Endeavor and they leave hospital as a reunited family and people see this and there are like.

WHAT THE F
Post automatically merged:

theory time

I believe Overhaul will join hero side to create anti quirk bullets which can counter vilans and nomu's and very potentially figuring out a way to remove quirks from the earth it self.

Overhaul himself made a theory that quirks will eventually grow too powerful and world ending potentially. Which isn't far fetched if you consider the power Eri has.

Overhaul also hates Shigaraki and will most likely wanna take a jab at him since Shiggy did take everything from him. Plus Overhaul's father is in custody and he will do everything to keep him safe - even if it is joining heroes. So that's why i think Overhaul will join heroes to create anti quirk bullets and potentially work on a plan to remove quirks from earth overall in order to prevent rise of world ending quirks. Plus it was stated that due to quirks being a thing there was no need for technological advancement and earth got kinda stuck in time. So by liberating earth from quirks he will make sure earth advances. And that would also prevent kids being born with insane and broken works and accidentally killing people like Shigaraki and Eri did

@WesMidnight @Yukihime @ivaannom @Fujishiro @HA001 @Jo_Ndule @LuffyMazino @Baba @Sword God Ryuma @Kucing Pencuri @Guan Yu @JioFreed @mugiwalaw @playa4321 @Hiragaro @LuthonTheDragDown @Admiral Lee Hung @Albino 👑 @Redx @Ravagerblade @Zowo @Ice devil slayer @Monkey D Theories @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @DarkWitch @JioFreed @Yo Tan Wa @Fist_Of_Love @Arara @Akai2 @Zoro D Goat @Finalbeta @DynaMight @Flower @Bullet @Dragomir @Guan Yu @Queen @PirateKingDrew @Seth @Marimo_420 @Ryuarashi @Yere93 @Kucing Pencuri @Yukihime @Sentinel @Constantine @HA001 @BangMi @Camie @symbiote @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Gol D. Roger @Nibel @Yoru @Baba @Kiwipom @LoneEspada @God_Aizen @JazzMazz @Trafalgar_D_Law @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Rheanael @JazzMazz
That's an interesting take. I wonder if the villain lady will be like a soccer mom for him now. She probably gave him a hand while they were running.

Sorry I needed to make this joke:mihanha:

So Eri rewinds Overhaul's hands?

Like wtf? If they felt so bad about All Might retiring why they didn't do this shit earlier.
Because there wasn't a crisis earlier.

They still had faith that heroes could come through for them. Their faith in heroes has been shattered since its been shown that they can't handle the nomu.

Endeavour is not a suitable replacement for the symbol of justice.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
4/5 Chapter and another good cooldown chapter.
Its insane to think Horikoshi keep trying to redeem Endeavor's past from the time he became #1 hero up until now.
And i wonder what danger will come to Endeavor soon because Hawks mentioned in the previous last chapter.
theory time

Yep i was notice this kind of theory from twitter too.
Overhaul become hero is very possible because his hate towards Shigaraki.

The chapter was pretty good. I'm starting to like Endeavour more and more as the series goes. Glad everyone's acknowledging what he's done in the past, while some still believe in him (or atleast hope he'll go back to how he was before). Next chapter will be interesting, the Todoroki family talking about Dabi. Seeing Stain was good too but I wonder when the other escaped villains will be shown (like Overhaul). The panel of that All-Might statue was pretty good, really encapsulated everyone's discontent with the heroes right now and to top it off guys like the number 9 are quitting. I can't wait to see what Horikoshi brings to the story in the chapters and arcs to come.

typical bad guys getting redemption with no consequences, fuck this genre, I'm getting sick of getting my hopes up reading shounen and expecting endeavour situation to be more realistic
I won't lie. If Endeavour gets back together with his wife, I'll probably stop reading for a while. Atleast the hardcore villains don't get redemption (like Twice despite being sympathetic).

The chapter was pretty good. I'm starting to like Endeavour more and more as the series goes. Glad everyone's acknowledging what he's done in the past, while some still believe in him (or atleast hope he'll go back to how he was before). Next chapter will be interesting, the Todoroki family talking about Dabi. Seeing Stain was good too but I wonder when the other escaped villains will be shown (like Overhaul). The panel of that All-Might statue was pretty good, really encapsulated everyone's discontent with the heroes right now and to top it off guys like the number 9 are quitting. I can't wait to see what Horikoshi brings to the story in the chapters and arcs to come.

I won't lie. If Endeavour gets back together with his wife, I'll probably stop reading for a while. Atleast the hardcore villains don't get redemption (like Twice despite being sympathetic).
imagine being so scared of your husband that you can't even face him without having mental break down just to ended up being back with him just like everything never happened, fuck this shit man