My Hero Academia Chapter 300 : The Hellish Todoroki Family 2

Rate The Chpater

• Total voters
Neither Overhaul nor Endeavor deserve a redemption arc that doesn't involve they both dying.
Fuck them.
Won't even lie, I love Overhaul, but even I'd probably just take a break if the dude suddenly teamed up with the good guys or something like that. Him helping out in some way isn't bad since he has beef with Shigaraki but no one should treat him like he's suddenly good.
Post automatically merged:

imagine being so scared of your husband that you can't even face him without having mental break down just to ended up being back with him just like everything never happened, fuck this shit man
Bet if Endeavour dies (in order to attempt to further redeem him), Horikoshi will probably have her cry for him or something. Nah, he wouldn't (atleast I hope it never comes to that).

Seriously though, she shouldn't even be in a position to face Endeavour after watching Dabi but I guess she just pushed herself to see him (she didn't even flinch when she saw him). I get that she's recovered(pretty much) but still, immediately seeing the guy who's the reason behind you being in that state at all is a bit much.

Last edited:
if rei ended up divorcing endeavour and endeavour can still have a good relationship with his children, hori will be the best shounen writer ever in my mind no doubt about that, but i doubt he'll do it, I'm not gonna get my hopes up just to be disappointed again

Won't even lie, I love Overhaul, but even I'd probably just take a break if the dude suddenly teamed up with the good guys or something like that. Him helping out in some way isn't bad since he has beef with Shigaraki but no one should treat him like he's suddenly good.

Bet if Endeavour dies (in order to attempt to further redeem him), Horikoshi will probably have her cry for him or something. Nah, he wouldn't (atleast I hope it never comes to that).

Seriously though, she shouldn't even be in a position to face Endeavour after watching Dabi but I guess she just pushed herself to see him (she didn't even flinch when she saw him). I get that she's recovered(pretty much) but still, immediately seeing the guy who's the reason behind you being in that state at all is a bit much.
I'm hoping for a divorce and the todoroki moving on with their life but still maintaining good relationship with endavor as hori last chance at redemption

It has begun the fall of society and like centuries before a man who will make use of this chaos will appear AFO he again manipulated society to the point it breaks apart he just needs to watch and recover
Finally I really thought that abomination Shigaraki is the last enemy I dropped the manga after 220 now I did reread the last chapters and thanks god AFO is back that dude gives an enemy vibe I havent felt since Aizen

Decent enough chapter, even if it isn't necessarily the most rivetting drama a lot of the times.

Nice to see some world building.

First off, its good seeing disdain towards pro heroes, as well as civilians using their own quirks or support items to protect themselves. I guess it goes to show the break down of trust against the institutional establishment which is the hero system.

I think the number 9 hero retiring probably would have been more impactful if we'd actually seen him do something in the war, because right now, I don't think that really has much impact.

Its nice to see Stain's return. Him coming back in those moment of crisis where heroes are distrusted and seen as unworthy sort of serves as a reminder of Stain being a major contributor to this mistrust. In many ways, Stain's dreams have come true, with pro heroes who can't take public pressure retiring enmass.

Will say, I would have liked to see this a bit more from the perspective of the students in particular, especially since several students do have connections with pro heroes, and the students are supposed to be our catalyst and view point for the story, and all that, but the fact the distrust is being shown is good enough I think. I think having the students as view point characters would probably made learning this information a bit more engaging, as it would also serve to interact with their own character development. I think that could also be a criticism for last chapter as well. For example, it would have been nice to have someone like Tokoyami at least briefly appear alongside Hawks, considering that Tokoyami is literally the only reason that Hawks is currently alive, and Tokoyami has a direct connection to the main cast of the story.

The Endeavour stuff is nice. Hopefully Endeavour gets his shit together, and doesn't make an already dire situation worse than it already is. His family is right for telling Endeavour to get his shit together. He wanted the number 1 position, he needs to stick with it despite the consequences of his past catching up to him.

Overall, good chapter, hope we see more world building from the students perspectives in the future. I think its a bit of a shame that the student perspective, which should be a large basis for this story, is kind of being neglected.

theory time

I believe Overhaul will join hero side to create anti quirk bullets which can counter vilans and nomu's and very potentially figuring out a way to remove quirks from the earth it self.

Overhaul himself made a theory that quirks will eventually grow too powerful and world ending potentially. Which isn't far fetched if you consider the power Eri has.

Overhaul also hates Shigaraki and will most likely wanna take a jab at him since Shiggy did take everything from him. Plus Overhaul's father is in custody and he will do everything to keep him safe - even if it is joining heroes. So that's why i think Overhaul will join heroes to create anti quirk bullets and potentially work on a plan to remove quirks from earth overall in order to prevent rise of world ending quirks. Plus it was stated that due to quirks being a thing there was no need for technological advancement and earth got kinda stuck in time. So by liberating earth from quirks he will make sure earth advances. And that would also prevent kids being born with insane and broken works and accidentally killing people like Shigaraki and Eri did

@WesMidnight @Yukihime @ivaannom @Fujishiro @HA001 @Jo_Ndule @LuffyMazino @Baba @Sword God Ryuma @Kucing Pencuri @Guan Yu @JioFreed @mugiwalaw @playa4321 @Hiragaro @LuthonTheDragDown @Admiral Lee Hung @Albino 👑 @Redx @Ravagerblade @Zowo @Ice devil slayer @Monkey D Theories @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @DarkWitch @JioFreed @Yo Tan Wa @Fist_Of_Love @Arara @Akai2 @Zoro D Goat @Finalbeta @DynaMight @Flower @Bullet @Dragomir @Guan Yu @Queen @PirateKingDrew @Seth @Marimo_420 @Ryuarashi @Yere93 @Kucing Pencuri @Yukihime @Sentinel @Constantine @HA001 @BangMi @Camie @symbiote @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Gol D. Roger @Nibel @Yoru @Baba @Kiwipom @LoneEspada @God_Aizen @JazzMazz @Trafalgar_D_Law @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Rheanael @JazzMazz
I hope man He is My Villain fave.

Nice chapter, but really, I hate civilians in animes and mangas....:kriwhat::josad::whitepress:

theory time

I believe Overhaul will join hero side to create anti quirk bullets which can counter vilans and nomu's and very potentially figuring out a way to remove quirks from the earth it self.

Overhaul himself made a theory that quirks will eventually grow too powerful and world ending potentially. Which isn't far fetched if you consider the power Eri has.

Overhaul also hates Shigaraki and will most likely wanna take a jab at him since Shiggy did take everything from him. Plus Overhaul's father is in custody and he will do everything to keep him safe - even if it is joining heroes. So that's why i think Overhaul will join heroes to create anti quirk bullets and potentially work on a plan to remove quirks from earth overall in order to prevent rise of world ending quirks. Plus it was stated that due to quirks being a thing there was no need for technological advancement and earth got kinda stuck in time. So by liberating earth from quirks he will make sure earth advances. And that would also prevent kids being born with insane and broken works and accidentally killing people like Shigaraki and Eri did
I really hope that he will help them. I want to see how he, Gentle and Stain work with Deku and the others.