My Hero Academia Chapter 300 : The Hellish Todoroki Family 2

Rate The Chpater

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
after what Horikoshi did to Endeavor for redeeming his past, i wouldn't be surprised if Endeavor ended up dead in the end because he save their whole family in one incident in the future.
Either die by Dabi or end up burned by Dabi to match Dabi suffering when he was a child and burned himself.

I can see Endeavor saying something like : I can now feel what you felt Touya ! when Dabi will skin him.

meh chapter all this Endevour shit I want to see AFO that bastard even though he was caught he was still pulling the strings if thats not a badass who else who cares about Dabi a minor tool for AFO I just hope this Todoroki family therapy ends

theory time

I believe Overhaul will join hero side to create anti quirk bullets which can counter vilans and nomu's and very potentially figuring out a way to remove quirks from the earth it self.

Overhaul himself made a theory that quirks will eventually grow too powerful and world ending potentially. Which isn't far fetched if you consider the power Eri has.

Overhaul also hates Shigaraki and will most likely wanna take a jab at him since Shiggy did take everything from him. Plus Overhaul's father is in custody and he will do everything to keep him safe - even if it is joining heroes. So that's why i think Overhaul will join heroes to create anti quirk bullets and potentially work on a plan to remove quirks from earth overall in order to prevent rise of world ending quirks. Plus it was stated that due to quirks being a thing there was no need for technological advancement and earth got kinda stuck in time. So by liberating earth from quirks he will make sure earth advances. And that would also prevent kids being born with insane and broken works and accidentally killing people like Shigaraki and Eri did

@WesMidnight @Yukihime @ivaannom @Fujishiro @HA001 @Jo_Ndule @LuffyMazino @Baba @Sword God Ryuma @Kucing Pencuri @Guan Yu @JioFreed @mugiwalaw @playa4321 @Hiragaro @LuthonTheDragDown @Admiral Lee Hung @Albino 👑 @Redx @Ravagerblade @Zowo @Ice devil slayer @Monkey D Theories @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @DarkWitch @JioFreed @Yo Tan Wa @Fist_Of_Love @Arara @Akai2 @Zoro D Goat @Finalbeta @DynaMight @Flower @Bullet @Dragomir @Guan Yu @Queen @PirateKingDrew @Seth @Marimo_420 @Ryuarashi @Yere93 @Kucing Pencuri @Yukihime @Sentinel @Constantine @HA001 @BangMi @Camie @symbiote @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Gol D. Roger @Nibel @Yoru @Baba @Kiwipom @LoneEspada @God_Aizen @JazzMazz @Trafalgar_D_Law @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Rheanael @JazzMazz
which mean he will use Eri again?? he might join hero sides but i dont think that the hero will let him go near Eri.. i mean that kid just overcome her PTSD

Looks like I was pretty much right about what I said last chapter.

This situation is being used to filter out the Real Heroes from the Fake Heroes. Hirokoshi is basically telling them: "If you're not really about this life then go home."

Because Real Heroes would be out here saving people regardless of their shitty reputation.

Oh and Stain is back. Which is dope.

I just wish we'd get back to Deku already though. Thats what I really care about most.