Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Come on Zemmi, yeah I'm bragging but it's true. I can lynch anyone I feel like lynching
I think it would have been hard for you in this game even. There was pratically never not a 100% scum outted, due to various reasons they seemed to be outted and in the open the entire game.

All town would have had to do was follow the idea I said at the start of the game, do not lynch anyone not confirmed when they had a confirmed.

I think it would have been hard for you in this game even. There was pratically never not a 100% scum outted, due to various reasons they seemed to be outted and in the open the entire game.

All town would have had to do was follow the idea I said at the start of the game, do not lynch anyone not confirmed when they had a confirmed.
I had 3 mislynches in a row lined up but I got mangoed, and you are right (like always) it would have been hard. But I can always find a way, I got Nocits over Lindl, that should have never happened but I made it happen

Zemmi

GodMommie
I had 3 mislynches in a row lined up but I got mangoed, and you are right (like always) it would have been hard. But I can always find a way, I got Nocits over Lindl, that should have never happened but I made it happen
Poor @Noctis :doffycry:

I'm always afraid scum is trying to make me mislynch that is how why in that one game I cfd @krogothwolf , I thought scum was pushing the lynch on this one person, no proof but I "felt" it, so I quickly changed it at the end to Krogo. He was lynched and he was scum, and I was right about scum trying to push the lynch on that other person too, I just didn't calculate scum was trying to lynch someone from the other scum group, so both lynches would have been fine.

I also thing maybe it was you? or someone tried to make me look suspicious because I saved the one mafia member for a lynch on the other mafia side lol.

Poor @Noctis :doffycry:

I'm always afraid scum is trying to make me mislynch that is how why in that one game I cfd @krogothwolf , I thought scum was pushing the lynch on this one person, no proof but I "felt" it, so I quickly changed it at the end to Krogo. He was lynched and he was scum, and I was right about scum trying to push the lynch on that other person too, I just didn't calculate scum was trying to lynch someone from the other scum group, so both lynches would have been fine.

I also thing maybe it was you? or someone tried to make me look suspicious because I saved the one mafia member for a lynch on the other mafia side lol.
I think I let you remain a town read in public but undermined you from behind the scenes

Y'all are dirty :kriwhat:

The only time I pull out dirty cards is if I think I might be lynched as town :kayneshrug: I have a record to keep, even though I kinda wish I would lose it, that way I won't have that anxiety over my head when I play games as town.
I'll try to lynch you as town, sounds like the ultimate challenge. Also sounds like a mudfight

I was only lynched because I was inactive for three phases straight
I wanted to save you, but somehow people thought it was a good idea to lynch an inactive you over a confirmed scum Lind. Without that we would have gotten Lind and Rhea in the same cycle and gotten rid off Red a lot sooner than we did.

The Eiffle tower was where the party was though @Michelle , double actions you couldn't beat that.
I think you were my only visitor and you choose a good moment to visit me;)

The rock paper scissors game had a funny moment when Nova told me to choose all the moves and I had a moment of mental block before improvising
:roflmao:

Town core was solid this game, and scum played very well. Until the failed lynch I had Usopp as towny, because of implication and activity, even if i suspected him for killing one of my top townies.

Odd walked the path of neutrality and i couldn't say anything about him.

I know i could play better, and I felt in the middle of the game that i am not useful.

I hope I will play again with everyone. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.