Votes: 10 4.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no reason to call it strange if it was zoro's haki. he would just say''' his haki is strong'', ''his will is strong'', why would it call it strange unless it reminds him of something
if it would remind him of something, "strange" would be kinda antithetical to that.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah laughing his attack off

Im waiting for kaido acknowledge Zoro like you fanboys have talked about in threads
So far, Kaido is only focusing on Enma
yeah im also waiting for vet level zoro to fight yc3 kyoshiro. Ah wait i forgot, zoro is not ready to fight yc level people yet

Last edited:
There’s a missing part in Enma’s explanation. Why is Enma always the focal point in attacks involving more than one sword?
When Oden cut Kaido with 2 swords, only Enma was important.
When Zoro cut Kaido with 3 swords, only Enma was important.
Keep in mind that Enma has ALWAYS been strange, even prior to Oden wielding it.
I think we will get this answer mid-fight from Zoro or maybe Hitetsu explains it when the battle arrives to Wano.

The Viz is out:

Killer says Zoro cut Kaido's scales:

Meme comments on Zoro cutting Kaido:

Kaido says: "that hurts!", explicitly acknowledging the damage Zoro dealt:

Kaido comments that Zoro would dare to challenge him with Tatsumaki:

(Indicating that Zoro did indeed neutralise Kaido's Tatsumaki).

This is without even mentioning how Kaido was badly cut and spurting up a lot of blood and then coughing up blood for 3 panels straight:

I think you people have been underrating the damage Tatsumaki dealt to Kaido and its potency:
@Fujishiro, @WesMidnight, @sanjikun, @Bil02, @RayanOO.
Damn, man you say we underrated the damage but you're overrating it right now.

How does that hurts= great damage in your mind?

You're obssessed with proving this right but i just dont see it.

Also challenging someone doesnt indicate you neutralise their attacks, its basic english.

Look man, he aknowledged Zoro and Enma, took a bit of damage and then laughed at Zoro for trying to challenge him to a dragon twister attack, procceeding by using another one.

That's it.

He'll hurt him more as the fight goes on and eventually kill him, but i think you're jumping to conclusions hard.

Kaido was coughing up blood with every attack luffy did to him this chapter, or almost every attack. Was he severely injured? No.

The simple fact that the man was laughing when mentioning that Zoro dared challenge him tells us that he wasnt greatly injured by Zoro's attack.

Im sorry, its still a no from me.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Emma enhances your Haki for free so say you put coa into the sword enma will enhance that Haki for free which allows him to cut kaido . If enma was stolen or taken away then zoro would no longer cut kaido
Nah, Enma just lets Zoro release more of his own Ryuo:

I'm pretty sure it was even said 1 year ago in some magazine / vivre cards that swords have the haki of all previous users inside, reason the blade becomes black
Source or it didn't happen.

No oda even highlighted the color differently for Emma’s Haki it’s not about the % of Haki being users it’s enhancing the Haki for free
It was black like normal overflowing hardening. Zoro is just able to release more through Enma.

Kaido says challenge which means zoro didn’t counter it just means he tried to.
Nope. Zoro successfully countered Kaido's 3 tornadoes, we see them disappear. This is why Kaido retaliates with an even stronger attack.

kaido saw oden behind luffy so i guess luffy used oden's haki for his red roc and all his attacks now ? makes sense :ihaha:
And Shanks, and Roger, and Xebec, and Whitebeard.

Wow, no wonder a G3 attack was so much more potent than his G4 attacks.

At least we have confirmation that without enma Zoro would be weaker and that enma is a great power up which is great for the future because he will get one of the 12 grade swords which will boost him even more.
Nah, Zoro would forge his own Saijo O Wazamono by blackening his o Wazamono.

It would be good for Zoro and his fans if Kaido destroyed Enma but Zoro still manages to hurt or scar him without it.

You dont want the Oden-shadow/spirit hovering over Zoro all the time because of Enma.
Lol no. Zoro is going to slay Kaido with Enma and blacken it. Neither Zoro, his fans not the manga needs to be distorted to cater to the mad screeching of the haters. Let them cry "Enma" all they want; it's the only consolation they have left.

there is no reason to call it strange if it was zoro's haki. he would just say''' his haki is strong'', ''his will is strong'', why would it call it strange unless it reminds him of something
Nah, it just means the ryuo Zoro was flowing through Enma was different from the Ryuo Kaido is familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.