• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a nice detail lol.
That's probably because he used the barrier haki (the Sentomaru and Admirals haki) which is what he also used in his Red Roc attack.

I'm convinced that so far Luffy has only used this kind of haki, the level 2 type, in these two attacks and they were powerful enough to actually damage Kaido.

In my opinion he hasn't displayed the level 3 internal destruction one just yet.

EDIT: What this also suggests is that the side effects of using this haki are the same as Zoro's when he uses enma and gets his haki drained by the sword.
So this basically means that Zoro is also familiar with the barrier level 2 armament haki and the reason behind him being let's say "surprised" when he first saw Luffy using it against Kaido with his Red Roc.

Last edited:
The Viz is out:

Killer says Zoro cut Kaido's scales:

Meme comments on Zoro cutting Kaido:

Kaido says: "that hurts!", explicitly acknowledging the damage Zoro dealt:

Kaido comments that Zoro would dare to challenge him with Tatsumaki:

(Indicating that Zoro did indeed neutralise Kaido's Tatsumaki).

This is without even mentioning how Kaido was badly cut and spurting up a lot of blood and then coughing up blood for 3 panels straight:

I think you people have been underrating the damage Tatsumaki dealt to Kaido and its potency:
@Fujishiro, @WesMidnight, @sanjikun, @Bil02, @RayanOO.
You are misunderstanding/overexaggerating the situation.
Killer cannot cut through Kaido's scales due to his lack of Enma/ Barrier Ryuo like Zoro. Killer specifically complained about this earlier, so of course he will comment in surprise when their previous joint attack failed to cut Kaido.
This is not really much different to the scabbards feat, but killer wasn't there to see that.

Kaido instantly regenerated and counter attacked from Zoro's attack.

Luffy's gattling put him down temporarily and Kidd- Killers captain- hyped the barrage that had the downside of not being able to use Haki for 10 mins as being worth it if it did (persisting) damage (which it did do). If a relatively mid effort attack of Zoro with no downside had comporable effects then it would have kept Kaido down temporarily and would have shocked the shit out of Kidd and Law if it was a casual attack doing 1/2 or even 1/4 of the gattling attack.

To signpost slashing damage blood must come out, we know every attack of Luffy's is damaging Kaido because his G3 attack did.

Last edited:
In my opinion he hasn't displayed the level 3 internal destruction one just yet.
Considering the focus and effort Luffy needed to destroy the cuffs I think I agree. I think it will be given more focus and hype, I think the Red Roc from before was more focused on Ace's will and being able to bust through Kaido's defences with barrier than trying to signpost internal destruction.

This is a game of trump cards after all, Kaido has just played Hybrid to try and get rid of them while boundman is unusable, because boundman, though time limited, is stronger than Dragon Kaido for the time it has.

Luffy will need to one up him again and then it can be awakened Kaido vs Luffy for the finale.

it’s not an excuse. People just find it funny how zoro fans can’t admit enma is a powerup yet they won’t hesitate to say the raid suit is one
Because it most likely is not.

If Enma stored haki from more and more people it would turn pretty much invincible. Unless Oda stopped the process all of a sudden weirdly.

It's a whole castle of far out stretching.

Huh? Where does kalasutra come from?

The translation of 黒縄 (kokujou) is not Kalasutra

"Black thread" and "Black rope", close enough Lol.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism)
Post automatically merged:

If Enma has Oden's haki, then why didn't Shushi contain Ryuma's, or Wado contain Kuina's? :choppawhat:
Another question, if Zoro uses Oden's haki and takes it out of Enma, isn't that taking Enma further and further away from Black Blade status? Which would contradict Hitetsu's statement?

If Enma has Oden's haki, then why didn't Shushi contain Ryuma's, or Wado contain Kuina's? :choppawhat:
1.Are Shusui and Wado freakish blades that suck out the ryuo of it's wielder that none of the scabbards would be able to use as normal swords?
2.Kaido fought and was wounded by Oden's ryuo, who would be able to recognize Ryuma's haki?
3.Kuina didn't have haki and Ryuma died a lot longer ago than Oden.
4.Blackening the blade is showing a permenant effect of haki from use over time, I don't know why Kaido's analysis is so frustrating for you?

Note I don't care either way, but calling to Wado and Shusui is a bad argument, Enma is built different, both in portrayal form people talking about it and in the immediate effect it had on Zoro when he first held it.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
1.Are Shusui and Wado freakish blades that suck out the ryuo of it's wielder that none of the scabbards would be able to use as normal swords?
2.Kaido fought and was wounded by Oden's ryuo, who would be able to recognize Ryuma's haki?
3.Kuina didn't have haki and Ryuma died a lot longer ago than Oden.
4.Blackening the blade is showing a permenant effect of haki from use over time, I don't know why Kaido's analysis is so frustrating for you?

Note I don't care either way, but calling to Wado and Shusui is a bad argument, Enma is built different, both in portrayal form people talking about it and in the immediate effect it had on Zoro when he first held it.
Lol how am I frustrated, do tell:zorothink:

Enma is a legendary sword that forces the wielder to release large amounts of haki. The only person who could tame this sword without collapsing in the past was Oden and hes famous for using it but it's not a bag of haki.

The power up is when Zoro learns to control the hungry sword. Until proven otherwise I will insist the "strange haki" flowing out of the sword is Asura
Post automatically merged:

:funky::milaugh:then tell me why Kaido doesn't say " " is his haki the source ?"
Or " is he the source of the strange haki"

You can't

2 chapters in a row, kaido talks about enma, Oden's presence

Nothing about Zoro's haki or power.
Kaido is drunk as shit and just got punched in the head 50 times. He's trying to figure out how he got cut by the grandmaster. The only way you could think this wasn't Zoros haki is if you don't remember what happened a few chapters ago. The whole point of Enma is that it draws out the power of the user and if you can't control it you'll just collapse. Sort of like gear 4 lol.

Zoro might end up knocking himself out just as Luffy wakes back up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.