• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, this is wank.

Tatsumaki drew a lot of blood from Kaido and had him coughing up blood for 3 panels straight.

Luffy has taken ~ 40% of attacks. A plurality, but not the majority you claim.

Most of the attacks have been multi target, so I'm not looking at only solo attacks.
1. Tatsumaki is a mid-high effort attack, g4 gattling is a near max effort attack, to compare them to one another is zoro wank. Dozens and dozens of ryuo enhanced G4 kong guns should do several multiples of the amounts of damage that tatsumaki.
2. Kaido instantly regenerated the slash and countered it with a superior attack while laughing.
3. Kaido may or may not have had residual damage from the G4 gattling.

The Multi attacks are a wash in terms of people saving one another though, so if that is the metric we are talking about (i.e who saved who more, vs. who got TARGETED more) that is how you should analyse the attacks, or at least substantially weight the individual attacks, and the distracted pot shot attacks.

I'm waiting kaido to ask zoro's name, that would be epic and itll be acknowledging moment, cause if not I'm afraid he gonna start calling him enma boy...
Post automatically merged:

I'm waiting kaido to ask zoro's name, that would be epic and itll be acknowledging moment, cause if not I'm afraid he gonna start calling him enma boy...
Or oden's sword boy... did kaido even know his name? seriously..

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Double spread chapters go by so fast, and this chapter was chock full of them.

Oda is telling us through CP0 how the conflict is gonna progress moving forward. We've had several chapters devoted to the roof, cementing how important it is for Luffy and the rest of the super rookies to win. It was easy to neglect everything else happening below with that much emphasis on the main battle. Now it's clear the rest of the Alliance, specifically the Strawhats, must defeat the rest of the notable Beast Pirates alongside Luffy and Zoro besting the Emperors. The decisive battle is here, with Oda using the Shogi game as a framing device for the war between the two sides, whilst the agents countdown the dwindling forces.

I like the choice to include Yamato among the panels depicting the crew. They really feel like a Strawhat at this point (major Enies Lobby Franky vibes), which is why I expect they face a Calamity, at least before meeting their father.

On the roof, Kaido is slowly getting more and more serious as he begins to acknowledge Luffy and Zoro as threats. Kid and Killer are also noting the superiority of the duo as they actually hurt Kaido, not with tricks, but legitimate attacks.

These legitimate attacks on Kaido are also a byproduct reward for Luffy's and Zoro's efforts during the arc. Efforts that directly contrast with Kid and Killer's. Luffy saved and protected Hyogoro and the rest of the imprisoned Samurai, who thought of him as an evil pirate outsider, and then taught and helped him to access higher levels of haki application. Meanwhile, Kid doesn't bother with the Wano warriors and escapes, learning nothing in the process. Killer, while he had good intentions behind his actions, became a rampaging Man-slayer for Orochi, instilling fear in the populace and attempting to kill innocents, while Zoro has been protecting and bonding with the citizens of Wano as a wandering Ronin. His reward was a sword that allowed him to become stronger during the times of preparation, and is seemingly helping him grow during the midst of this current face off.

The nature of this chapter leads me to believe the focus will slowly transition towards the rest of the battles below, leaving the fates of Supernova a mystery until we go back to them. Kaido's having the time of his life, and despite all the damage he's accrued over the course of battle, still stands tall, while the rookies begin to tire. This is gonna be an uphill battle for the Alliance who still must defeat these tyrants before Onigashima's descent on the Capital.

Last edited:
I don't understand the assumption that Zoro leaves Luffy defenceless and fucks off somewhere to fight King. Make it make sense.
Please answer the following questions:
  • How does Zoro leave the rooftop?
    • Why would Zoro leave the rooftop?
      • Why would Zoro leave Luffy defenceless
  • Does King defeat Marco?
    • If not, why did Marco let him go?
  • Wouldn't returning downstairs to defeat King after Marco worked so hard to get him to the rooftop be very stupid?
    • It essentially renders all of Marco's actions pointless
Like Zoro is more likely to get a 1 vs 1 fight with Kaido than with King at this point.

@Kuro Ashi, @WesMidnight, @Weeman, @Chaves, @Celestial D. Dragon, @ivaannom if you still think Kaido is not Zoro's main fight, I'd like to your answers to the above questions.
- Zoro wouldn't leave the Rooftop and Luffy willingy. Either King flies up there to aid Kaido much like Jack did or the whole battlefield and situation changes dramatically. I don't think either of these things will happen until we get some kind of climax on the roof (could be the five of them getting apparently defeated, Zoro giving Kaido a big injury, Big Mom betrayal or something).

-As for Marco, it is possible King and Queen combined can overwhelm him, but again i don't think this will happen before something major occurs at the rooftop.

The way i see it, in order to get a scenario where Zoro and Sanji are forced to fight King and Queen, three things must happen:

1. Marco is preocupied with something else. This isn't too hard to achieve as his Devil Fruit and partial role as a doctor could put him in a situation where he has to help save people's lives.

2. Zoro needs to have some big moment against Kaido so that the buildup with the will of Oden and Enma doesn't go to waste. I think we all agree on this, i just don't think that means him killing/defeating Kaido.

3. Something major occurs that shifts the location for the climax of the arc. We're heading torwards the Flower Capital where Kaido wants to drop Onigashima so it's entirely possible that the top of the skull isn't the true location of the final battle.

A lot of your argument is dependant on this being the true final battle, but things can change and if you have a situation where King stands in the way to Kaido and Zoro has to fight him so that Luffy can go on, then it can happen.
In fact i have a rough scenario where this could happen:

Obviously i don't know what Oda is planning but let's imagine a situation where, even after Zoro was able to land a full power blow against Kaido and reopen the scar, the 5 supernova lie at the brink of defeat, having been ultimately overwhelmed by Kaido and Big Mom, with everyone else struggling with their fights down there too and with Kaido about to drop Onigashima, think kinda like when the BM pirates had everyone captured and ready to be killed before the tamate box exploded.
Something unexpected happens. Maybe BM betrays Kaido at the worst possible time, Hiyori was at the capital and did something, Yamato's devil fruit could have the power to prevent it, Momonosuke is able to use the power of his own clouds, Law pulls off the biggest shambles of his life, Marco does something, i don't know. But instead of Onigashima killing everyone, it drops near the capital or even on Mt. Fuji.
The fall shakes everything up and a lot of the fodder beast pirates and samurai are rendered unable to fight, but all the major players and beast pirate executives are still at it. Marco then uses his cure flames on Luffy, Zoro and the others but at the cost of his own energy, leaving him unable to fight anymore. We get ready for round 2 but without Big Mom there and a wounded Kaido, there is hope, but the Calamities are still there. Jack either doesn't come back or someone else like Jinbe or Killer fights him, Sanji fights Queen so that Zoro and Luffy continue, then Zoro has to fight King so that Luffy goes on to fight Kaido and maybe unveil his Gear 5 or some other trump card idk.

I'm not saying this has much of a chance of actually being what happens and in fact a lot of my idea is very cliched, but the point is that if Oda has a way to bring a major turn of events, then Zoro vs King could still happen without having Zoro just decide "lol i'm going back to fight King, good luck with two Yonkos Luffy:yasu:" or Marco getting bodied.

Last edited:
Cuz kokujou is japanese. Kalasutra is english

either you do
- kokujo: o tatsumaki
or
-Kalasutra: great Dragon twister

doing Kalasutra: Tatsumaki or Kokujo: Great dragontwister is not good. Can't mix 50/50 from both languages^^
Ok thanks for answering,but isn't Kalasutra the Hindu name version ?

Merely a conjecture since I don't have a full access on the page ,but In English it is black string if this is correct [X] .

Status
Not open for further replies.