Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vol 98 gave us Kaido's devil fruit model, Seiryuu.

This might seems nothing, but it indirectly increases the chance of Yamato joining, even if it just a liiiil bit.

Kaido having Seiryuu increases the chance Yamato having Byakko.
Byakko is Neko Neko no Mi, which can complete the devil fruit number theory.

Why Byakko?
- Zou's drawing (Kanjuro summons)
- Yamato's white hair
- Yamato's higher resilience might also stems from Byakko's metal affinity
- Dragon vs Tiger theme
- A mythical "cat", a contrast of BB Pirates' mythical "dog"

In any case, since Tobi Roppo & All Stars have ancient zoan, Kaido and his daughter must have mythical zoan.

However, there's a chance that Yamato might be a Nue mythical fruit too, solely based on her hair color scheme that matches nlue pheasant color scheme. If this is the case, since the Nue from non-canon is a Tori Tori no Mi, Oda can make Yamato's Nue to be Neko Neko no Mi. Still a good hint to complete the devil fruit number theory.

This is why I believe Yamato introduced so late, because Neko Neko no Mi itself is a huge hint for next nakama.

This might seems nothing, but it indirectly increases the chance of Yamato joining, even if it just a liiiil bit.

Why Byakko?
- Yamato's white hair
- Dragon vs Tiger theme

In any case, since Tobi Roppo & All Stars have ancient zoan, Kaido and his daughter must have mythical zoan.

However, there's a chance that Yamato might be a Nue mythical fruit too, solely based on her hair color scheme that matches nlue pheasant color scheme. If this is the case, since the Nue from non-canon is a Tori Tori no Mi, Oda can make Yamato's Nue to be Neko Neko no Mi. Still a good hint to complete the devil fruit number theory.

This is why I believe Yamato introduced so late, because Neko Neko no Mi itself is a huge hint for next nakama.
Well technically I made the Theory of Yamato being Byakko, But it's nice that others are coming up with even more details to it.

Why Byakko?
- Yamato's white hair
- Dragon vs Tiger theme

Could you elaborate more on where the Neko Neko no mi name came from?

If it was Kaido giving his child the fruit, I don't know why he'd go with the rival of a dragon. He wants Yamato to be his loyal subordinate, and even now thinks Yamato will willingly be shogun on his behalf. Doesn't seem like he'd choose something that traditionally goes against dragons.

Plus, he's got his pick of fruits to choose from for his top officers, and they were all ancient types. The obvious missing one? T-Rex.

Oh right, Neko means cat in Japanese.
And this devil fruit would be consistent with the 2-9 2-9 theory since;
2 is Ni in Japanese
and
9 is Ko in Japanese.
Gotcha.
Post automatically merged:

So just to recap on the Nakama Devil Fruit number theory.

Luffy→Gomu Gomu (5.6.5.6.),
Chopper→Hito Hito (1.10.1.10),
Robin→Hana Hana (8.7.8.7.),
Brook→Yomi Yomi (4.3.4.3.)

We have (1.3.4.5.6.7.8.10) resolved so far, but there is no (2.9) pattern yet in the SHs

So the one who eats the Niko Niko (2.9.2.9.) no Mi or the Neko Neko no Mi can complete this pattern.

I think Yamato specifically has the Neko Neko no Mi Model: Byakko (or the Cat Cat fruit Model: White Tiger)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.