Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my headcanon is that anything can happen. Did you not read my post? I literally said it could go either way.

You clearly have a problem with Yamato outshining Carrot. Thats a problem for you, not for me.
Obviously anything can happen, Yamato could be a fruit bat for all we know. You started this with trying to claim the characters don't care about folklore, which would be the only reason anyone would know what a byakko is.

And what does Carrot have to do with this? I'm talking about Yamato on his own merits, in case you didn't notice. How would being a T-Rex be a bad thing, exactly?

If she's groomed to be the last SH, then her DF should also be able to relate to her role/job. Just like all SH that has DF. Now, having T-Rex would ve detrimental for this reason alone, because it's just another zoan. With mythical, it ensures that her df would have a/some additional abilities, that can be linked with her job.
Having a T.rex fruit would be so pointless as of now lol, it was cool idea before but a T.rex isn’t doing anything that Drake and Page 1 can’t do lol Yamato is gonna have something more interesting than that hopefully

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy
Summarize the last few pages for me.

Casual Y vs C for Nakama or else?
I think you can safely assume going forward that we’re debating those two characters exclusively...based on how far we are into the story and how close the end will be once this arc concludes, whoever leaves Wano with the Straw Hats will be the final crew member(s). In terms of the level of vitriol over the last few weeks, I’d say minimal to slightly simmering?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think you can safely assume going forward that we’re debating those two characters exclusively...based on how far we are into the story and how close the end will be once this arc concludes, whoever leaves Wano with the Straw Hats will be the final crew member(s). In terms of the level of vitriol over the last few weeks, I’d say minimal to slightly simmering?
Get it.

Obviously anything can happen, Yamato could be a fruit bat for all we know. You started this with trying to claim the characters don't care about folklore, which would be the only reason anyone would know what a byakko is.

And what does Carrot have to do with this? I'm talking about Yamato on his own merits, in case you didn't notice. How would being a T-Rex be a bad thing, exactly?
Because characters caring about actual folklore has never been a plot point in one piece lmfao. Characters behave in relevance to folklore or stories because Oda decides to write them in that way as a reference, not because they are situationally aware of a real life folklore or short story lol. Its not like Usopp knows about the short story of Pinocchio from the 1800s and tries to emulate him, or the Giants of Elbaf somehow are entirely selfaware of Norse mythology (which clearly, they don't considering their God is Elbaf). These are corresponding influences that Oda uses to make characters. Theres literally nothing in the story that points Kaido being self aware of Chinese mythology.

And not only that, even if thats true, several people here have given you pretty reasonable responses that have nothing to do with Yamato getting a fruit from Kaido, or the pure fact that Yamato isn't a named executive in Kaido's crew.

And Carrot has to do with your bias, which you clearly have lmao. I was just calling a spade a spade because you tried saying its only a "fandom" idea that people think Yamato could have a mythical fruit, yet there is a reason to believe it (Kaido has the Fish Fish fruit Model: Seiryuu, which is one of the 4 cardinal deities in Chinese Mythology) just as there is a reason, as you put it, to believe she has an Ancient zoan. And I'm not even saying I don't have a bias either, I do. But that was the point. A spade is a spade.

Shift, I've seen your posts here and on AP for years. You have a very, clear, defined bias for Carrot that you will pretty much only look at the negative qualities of other characters. This is just another example of that that honestly isn't working. Her being an ancient zoan will just add to your argument that she's not unique enough from other fruit users in Kaido's crew. A mythical zoan creates yet another problem for you.

I see right through you bro lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why is Vivi in the poll?

She kinda only needs to do what Jinbe did if she ever wanted to sail with Luffy again.

Highly unlikely but still. She is kinda Nakama already.
Vivi is a confirmed former member of the crew along with Carue, and I personally count them as official nakama in my own head...I think that’s there for the possibility that she somehow joins Luffy again, which would actually kick ass:perocry:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Vivi is a confirmed former member of the crew along with Carue, and I personally count them as official nakama in my own head...I think that’s there for the possibility that she somehow joins Luffy again, which would actually kick ass:perocry:
If Sabo didn't save Vivi she either dead or play tool for Imu.

If she's with Sabo it's a decent chance she will rejoin SH's for the final push.

Status
Not open for further replies.