Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivi is a confirmed former member of the crew along with Carue, and I personally count them as official nakama in my own head...I think that’s there for the possibility that she somehow joins Luffy again, which would actually kick ass:perocry:
I need Vivi in the crew. In my head this whole reverie thing could be a reason for Oda to shoehorn Vivi in somehow and I’m all for it. Vivi is hot by the way.

If she's groomed to be the last SH, then her DF should also be able to relate to her role/job. Just like all SH that has DF. Now, having T-Rex would ve detrimental for this reason alone, because it's just another zoan. With mythical, it ensures that her df would have a/some additional abilities, that can be linked with her job.
Is a musician the first thing that comes to mind with a revived skeleton, though? Or someone who sprouts extra limbs being an archaeologist vs anything else? Those were powers that Oda gave new benefits to having; Brook used his soul powers in his music, but it wasn't built that way. Same with Robin using her powers creatively to study and explore. To me, any particular power is secondary because whatever it is, Oda would make it work to the advantage of the crew and the story, even if it isn't immediately obvious.
Shift, I've seen your posts here and on AP for years. You have a very, clear, defined bias for Carrot that you will pretty much only look at the negative qualities of other characters. This is just another example of that that honestly isn't working. Her being an ancient zoan will just add to your argument that she's not unique enough from other fruit users in Kaido's crew. A mythical zoan creates yet another problem for you.

I see right through you bro lol
So it's a matter of, "If he likes the idea, it must be because he's got an ulterior motive." Methinks it's your own bias showing there, bud.

And seeing as you've been around for years, perhaps you also remember my long-standing, very clear and defined bias for Jinbe. And guess how that turned out?

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If Sabo didn't save Vivi she either dead or play tool for Imu.

If she's with Sabo it's a decent chance she will rejoin SH's for the final push.
Definitely excited to learn the purpose of Imu’s focus on her, but I hope she hasn’t been captured by him and held back until the final arc...she deserves to see Laugh Tale with Luffy :risitasad:
I need Vivi in the crew. In my head this whole reverie thing could be a reason for Oda to shoehorn Vivi in somehow and I’m all for it. Vivi is hot by the way.
Wouldn’t surprise me if we get a glimpse of her situation, however potentially dire it may be, whenever this act ends :ihaha:

:steef:
I apologise for my impudence, I knew not who I was addressing. You have my full support, continue doing the Lords work and guide Yamato to our family.
:cheers:

Post automatically merged:

It's kinda funny since Vivi might teach Luffy the responsibility of being a leader now. LMAO.
Hah Luffy a Leader? Fucking Brat lost that shit long time ago. Bout time Vivi Showed up and show him how it's done.

As i write before (but i delete that comment, because bad grammar). I read an interesting theorys about Yamato Df. which explain that Yamato's df may be the Sphinx or byakko or beetlebug df.

Sadly all these theorys are writed in spanish, but if anyone is interested to read them i post the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C3mUoeQXLzYA6eK0eytBumb3r2OQkSgA2MYsSfJOxKQ

Well, if Yamato df is a beetlebug model, its a insta join, because Luffy love the beetlebugs hahaha.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hah Luffy a Leader? Fucking Brat lost that shit long time ago. Bout time Vivi Showed up and show him how it's done.
It's not fucking funny to me anymore. Dude's in talks for the next world leader or one of the few and he is still a damn child.

Oda really doesn't realize that his jokes are not funny after many years.

As i write before (but i delete that comment, because bad grammar). I read an interesting theorys about Yamato Df. which explain that Yamato's df may be the Sphinx or byakko or beetlebug df.

Sadly all these theorys are writed in spanish, but if anyone is interested to read them i post the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C3mUoeQXLzYA6eK0eytBumb3r2OQkSgA2MYsSfJOxKQ

Well, if Yamato df is a beetlebug model, its a insta join, because Luffy love the beetlebugs hahaha.
Beetles don’t have sharp carnivorous teeth though do they?

Idk, but in one piece world, they have.

Whatever, its only a theory in the thousand of theorys of Op fandom hahah.
That is actually frightening haha 😂😂
Post automatically merged:

Idk, but in one piece world, they have.

Whatever, its only a theory in the thousand of theorys of Op fandom hahah.
You know now that I I think about it the teeth thing isn’t even impossible seeing as Black Maria spider has some goofy ass rounded teeth.

:bamathink:

So it's a matter of, "If he likes the idea, it must be because he's got an ulterior motive." Methinks it's your own bias showing there, bud.

And seeing as you've been around for years, perhaps you also remember my long-standing, very clear and defined bias for Jinbe. And guess how that turned out?
Methinks you didn't read my post lol because clearly I called myself biased.

And yeah I did, but don't delude yourself into thinking it was original to want Jinbe to join and therefore makes you more credible about Carrot. That was a huge theory on AP from Daz (unless you are also Daz) and several others back when Impel Down was a thing, from the moment Luffy saw how "cool" he was, and by the time Fishman Island came around, it was essentially confirmed. And it wasn't unique to just AP. Plenty of people wanted it, it wasn't some random hot take.

Also, Jinbe isn't Carrot so I don't get what that's supposed to insinuate.

And I guess I have to say it again in this thread since people forgot: I have no issues with Carrot. I actually don't mind if she joins or stowaways or whatever. The problem is Carrot has been irrelevant since Whole Cake Island. Her powers have been irrelevant and have been replicated over and over by her species. Her weapon is irrelevant. This was all a choice made by the author. If he wanted to differentiate her more, he would have given her a devil fruit of a far more unique fighting style. I always advocated her getting the Snow Logia, because it was a great theory at the time. It didn't happen. Nothing has so far

Then Oda goes and introduces a far more unique character in Wano, complete with a far stronger fighting style that's not limited to a once a month timer, and with a hinted devil fruit. Yamato has received more character development in 20 chapters than Carrot has received in 200. Yamato also has nearly triple the amount of panel presence in Wano alone than Carrot has gotten.

So if Carrot is supposed to join, Oda is doing a pretty poor job at exemplifying why we should be excited, which is contrary to Jinbe who shows us in 3 arcs why he was amazing and unique.

Vivi should have joined the crew instead of Carrot. I mean even momentarily, she didn't technically even join yet but whatever.

Such a shame, Oda senpai.
Don’t lose hope. The SHs made a promise to Vivi that they will always see her as Nakama and that they will meet again.

If she does come back permanently, I feel her role will be that of the Diplomat. This role will become especially important when Luffy acquires more territory as a Yonko.

It will also be essential when Luffy tries to gain alliances from the various kingdoms in the final war.

Let's be honest here.

Vivi can't return to Alabasta but I also know that she is tarded enough to rush there knowing that Cobra is gone.

I hope she stumbled upon Sabo and they visit Wano to aid Luffy ( well Sabo more than her ) or they will meet up post Wano.
Maybe Kuma slapped Sabo and Vivi with his power and transported them into the new world.
:kizabat:

Status
Not open for further replies.