Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

I found this piece of art on Reddit, credit to u/Goku-MIEL10032002 .
Wado as a living dragon who illustrates Kuina's will is kinda cool. As first I tho the idea of Zoro using a dragon sword weird but seeing the concept being made is not so bad.

Still prefer Zoro with traditional katana tho. :optimistic:
Zoros sword turning into a dragon would be weird for me. Imagine Zoro in hyrbrid form with Asura :steef: he would spread one shots

Zoros sword turning into a dragon would be weird for me. Imagine Zoro in hyrbrid form with Asura :steef: he would spread one shots
I get you, but overall I'd still prefer Zoro being a "traditional" swordman that can compete with the Monsters of OP without relying on any other powers but just with superhuman strength that he's gained himself.

Still Dragon Hybrid Zoro would be so hype that he'd cut down one of the moons surrouding OP's Earth ahaha. :milaugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Do you think that Zoros dad or mother is someone important? It would be weird for a Shonen if we don’t learn more about one of the protagonists parents. I think Zoros dad is some thug, a ronin like. I think he’s part of the Shimotsuki lineage and maybe some part of Kaidos race, this would explain Zoros demon. Who lived in Onigashima before Kaido lived there ? Where there some banished ronin with the presence of a oni/demon?
Zoro is a descendant of the Shimotsuki settlers in the East Blue.

The Volume 96 SBS reveals that Zoro's village was founded by Shimotsuki Kozaburo (who forged Enma), Kuina's grandfather. He left Wano with several other Samurai and founded Shimotsuki village in the East Blue.

The previous Volume 92 SBS suggests that one of the descendants of the Shimotsuki settlers is someone we're all intimately familiar with. It seems likely that person is Zoro:

I get you, but overall I'd still prefer Zoro being a "traditional" swordman that can compete with the Monsters of OP without relying on any other powers but just with superhuman strength that he's gained himself.

Still Dragon Hybrid Zoro would be so hype that he'd cut down one of the moons surrouding OP's Earth ahaha. :milaugh:
Zoro does have demon powers and cursed swords.

Zoro does have demon powers and cursed swords.
Tbh I still think that "demon powers" is related to Haki since Haki is will power made "physical" literally but that's just what I believe for the moment since there's no more informations about that power.
As for cursed swords, in Logue Town, the guy who gave Zoro his swords only mentioned how the previous users of the Kitetsu met unfortunate ends. But then comes Enma, which forces more out more Haki than the amount the user wants to use, but as I see it, eventually Zoro will overcome this quirk so Enma would be just like his other swords.
So imo cursed swords = normal swords of the same grade. Or else the Shodai Kitetsu would be "stronger" than Yoru and it makes absolutely no sense at all.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He could be talking about Kuina and her dad
That's plausible, but I'm not sure Oda would say everyone is familiar with Kuina (not seen in several decades and hundreds of chapters).

Or else the Shodai Kitetsu would be "stronger" than Yoru and it makes absolutely no sense at all.
Yoru is actually on a level of its own because it's a black blade in addition to being the highest grade. Mihawk called it "the finest in the world":

That's plausible, but I'm not sure Oda would say everyone is familiar with Kuina (not seen in several decades and hundreds of chapters).

Yoru is actually on a level of its own because it's a black blade in addition to being the highest grade. Mihawk called it "the finest in the world":
We all learned Yoru is the finest blade since that chapter. But it doesn't mean a blade of "inferior" quality can't compete with it. Take Wado for exemple, it didn't break back then even after "tanking" Yoru which is supposedly being 2 tiers higher (O Wazamono and being Kokuto).

My point being if Shodai which is the same tier as Yoru became a Kokuto it wouldn't be finer than Yoru or any Kokuto of the same grade just because it's cursed.

It all comes down to the user's haki to make the sword as strong as it needs to be.

I prefer also Zoro as a traditional swordsman. :goyea: Zoro with a devil fruit would be too much for the world, all characters and their fandoms would die on a copium overdose :suresure:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
We all learned Yoru is the finest blade since that chapter. But it doesn't mean a blade of "inferior" quality can't compete with it. Take Wado for exemple, it didn't break back then even after "tanking" Yoru which is supposedly being 2 tiers higher (O Wazamono and being Kokuto).

My point being if Shodai which is the same tier as Yoru became a Kokuto it wouldn't be finer than Yoru or any Kokuto of the same grade just because it's cursed.

It all comes down to the user's haki to make the sword as strong as it needs to be.
Mihawk wasn't striking with his full strength.

Zoro fans, we are loosing because many stopped to vote.

Don't give up :zosmug:
Link again.