Status
Not open for further replies.
thats criminal
oda cant even kill off the scabbards
he wont dare
Pls kill them all, they already take to much screentime(at least few of them).
:suresure:

Chapter 1004 "Kibi Dango"

Senpai @Bounty already warn me, I didn´t listen him, I said "no way Oda would make a chapter about Tama between such a huge hype chapter as with Kaido hybrid reveal", this is what we get...
Kibi dango...
:josad:

I swear in compare to that Kibi dango shit, Sanji plotstory with BM aka kalifa2.0 is writing in masterpiece, showing how much f... I give about that Kibi dango shit. Overall the Sanji and BM plot has potential(yes I still not like it how Sanji was used here) and could lead for big battles later.

Damned Kaido!! You only had one job back then in kuri to kill off Speed and that plothole Girl...
:whitepress:

I'm fine with the Sanji-Black Maria plotline continuing if it gets more interesting as it finishes, which it might. I expect Oda to give some serious focus on Franky and Jimbei's fights as the upcoming chapters come out since those are already set then Nami and Usopp's fights then Sanji and Marco's. I wouldn't even mind if some of the Scabbards died but it seems late.
Probably in this order nami/ussop (?) vs ulti and p1, chopper and brook vs the rest of numbers, black maria vs robin, franky vs sasaki, ww vs jimbei, jack vs yamato (?), queen vs sanji and then marco vs king. Climax the wg vs hybrid kaido/big mom.

@Don DaSlayer @Ice devil slayer @Zowo @SinOfGreed @Seth might die because of anger, gambare bros :pepapoo:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
People are deluding themselves if they think the Gifters army will be useful. Oda made it clear since the start of Wano Arc how Gifters are weak enemies who can only give difficulties to Nami and Usopp. All it takes is the Flying Six to work together with Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi against the Gifters army and so they are finished.
@playa4321 @Kejon @vikas @Jo_Ndule @Cinera @Bullet @Blother @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy
Hey! Gifters are strong! Gifter-sama teach LoLo and Judge's son who's boss!

Calm down ? I liked post and respond twice Are you that delicate ?
Should i continue ? honestly dude i wouldn't have said anything if you trash talked one or two time but dude every single time i come on this site you trash talk someone different. I'm the first to say as a sanji fan that sanji's developpement is trash but i don't see the point of saying it in every post aggressively like you to everyone :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.