Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Toki said that her family is from Wano and she is born outside, this would mean that somewhere outside of Wano are people from the Amatsuki Clan. What if 800 years ago this clan betrayed Wano and has a connection to the World government. If someday Luffy is gonna face the WG then I can imagine that the head of the Amatsuki Clan may be Im-Samas right hand and Zoros opponent. This would be epic as hell.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Toki said that her family is from Wano and she is born outside, this would mean that somewhere outside of Wano are people from the Amatsuki Clan. What if 800 years ago this clan betrayed Wano and has a connection to the World government. If someday Luffy is gonna face the WG then I can imagine that the head of the Amatsuki Clan may be Im-Samas right hand and Zoros opponent. This would be epic as hell.
It would be weird to have random hidden swordsmen that can challenge Post Wano Zoro. I'm not really a fan.

It would be weird to have random hidden swordsmen that can challenge Post Wano Zoro. I'm not really a fan.
Maybe this Ghandi Gorosei is from the clan. But I don’t like the idea that Zoro will fight him. If Luffy is gonna face the WG then there must be some kind of swordsman for Zoro. I wouldn’t mind if we get new badass swordsman who is even more mysterious than the CP0. Oda can always deliver new badass characters. But I can also understand your view

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Maybe this Ghandi Gorosei is from the clan. But I don’t like the idea that Zoro will fight him. If Luffy is gonna face the WG then there must be some kind of swordsman for Zoro. I wouldn’t mind if we get new badass swordsman who is even more mysterious than the CP0. Oda can always deliver new badass characters. But I can also understand your view
I want him to fight Gandhi, he has to get a 3rd Kitetsu sword from him. :goyea:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I want him to fight Gandhi, he has to get a 3rd Kitetsu sword from him. :goyea:
I would be so happy when Zoro trades the Sandai for the Nidai as your Kitetsu fetish would finally be crushed beyond repair.

When Luffy opposes the World Government, Zoro will probably face an Admiral or maybe the Gandhi Gorosei.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I would be so happy when Zoro trades the Sandai for the Nidai as your Kitetsu fetish would finally be crushed beyond repair.
Nevah! :goyea:
First he needs the Nidai :kata: maybe Tenguyama will forge a new sword with the Nidai and Sandai
Post automatically merged:

Or he will simply trade the Sandai with the Nidai
Nidai will replace Enma. Sandai stays with Zoro forever. :goyea:

When Luffy opposes the World Government, Zoro will probably face an Admiral or maybe the Gandhi Gorosei.
Fujitora would be nice , my favourite character against my favourite admiral. Fujitora is underrated, every time I see that they put him under Kizaru regarding strength :kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Nevah! :goyea:

Nidai will replace Enma. Sandai stays with Zoro forever. :goyea:
Zoro will turn Enma into a black blade:akaman:

Last edited:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I’m gonna be honest but I never liked Tashigi, she got better over the time skip though. I ship Zoro with Hiyori and somehow with Yamato too. Imagine having Zoro and Kaido genes....
Woro take all! Oden's daughter! Crydo daughter! A female Marine who look like his childhood friend - who was his former master daughter! A rent free ghotic ghost gal who is later master and final rival crush!
Woro get the harem and spread those superior genes for the betterment of One Piece world! Truley a saint sent from heaven!
:zosmug:

I’m gonna be honest but I never liked Tashigi, she got better over the time skip though. I ship Zoro with Hiyori and somehow with Yamato too. Imagine having Zoro and Kaido genes....
No one in Wano seems to be who they really are, everybody has a double identity or things they are hiding. I knew a guy who shipped Zoro with Okiku and lived to regret it... My gut instinct told me something was wrong with her/him and to stay faithful to Tashigi. Hiyori also gives me the impression that she is hiding things from us and she has a manipulative side that I am not fond of.

With Tashigi, you know what you are getting yourself into. She is possibly one of most wholesome and honest woman in the series and you know what kind of relationship you are gonna have. Oda still has not revealed her backstory.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
No one in Wano seems to be who they really are, everybody has a double identity or things they are hiding. I knew a guy who shipped Zoro with Okiku and lived to regret it... My gut instinct told me something was wrong with her/him and to stay faithful to Tashigi. Hiyori also gives me the impression that she is hiding things from us and she has a manipulative side that I am not fond of.

With Tashigi, you know what you are getting yourself into. She is possibly one of most wholesome and honest woman in the series and you know what kind of relationship you are gonna have. Oda still has not revealed her backstory.
What are you saying, Okiku is great?
:pepeanger:

She's (2nd) best girl of the arc, behind only Yamato herself.
:goyea: