Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys even reading the spoilers correctly when it comes to Franky v Sasaki?

It's one of those exchanges where Oda draws that has all these stipulations to make it unsure but make both look good. Franky got his sword hit off because the Armored Division turned on Sasaki and Sasaki used them to get his hits in if it wasn't for the Tama group saving Franky. You guys gotta wait until they actually fight 😂

I

Indigo

Man, i don't understand this shit that Sanji fans do.

They act like whenever Sanji does something cool, that is Sanji, that is Sanji's choices and actions. But whenever Sanji does things that are seen as trash or annoying, that's not Sanji, that is ODA, and Sanji has no choice or control at all.

It would be like me saying that whenever Zoro gets his swords stolen or when Zoro gets lost in a new island, that's not Zoro, that's just Oda. But when Zoro low diffs motherfuckers, NOW THAT'S ZORO.

It makes no sense at all.

Everything Oda makes his characters do, is what the characters do, so if your favorite character is doing something, that's your character and not ODA. There's no higher power character in One Piece called Oda controlling Sanji, whatever Sanji does in the story is what Sanji the character is doing, can you all get this already?

That's why whenever i try to talk with Sanji fans, criticize their favorite character's actions, Sanji fans act like that's not Sanji and i'm attributing bad choices and actions from some higher power into Sanji, when those are actually just Sanji choices and actions. The characters ARE what Oda writes them to be.

You can't separate Sanji from Oda, and say that Sanji is only the good things.

Also, i hate how Sanji fans like to say that Sanji is a much better and complex character because of his flaws and everything, but whenever he shows them up, Sanji fans keep saying that's just Oda and not Sanji, Sanji wouldn't do those things, that's just ODA.

Please god, i can't deal with this shit.

Unless you think Zoros fighting king then sanji is most likely fighting king. It’s like you guys don’t read one piece. Oda is not making king fall to anyone but a straw hat.

so it’s either zoro vs king or sanji vs king pick one
no hate but it doesnt make sense for sanji beating King who is a YC1, let alone nerfed sanji as he is currently. He is soloing Queen at best

Luffy has far superior teacher compared to Sanji's, so Post TS Luffy > Post TS Sanji. Luffy after went through 2 extreme battles (Cracker and Doffy) was still barely able to fight Kata who is a YC1. On the other hand, Sanji has never had any extreme battle nor any real proper training, so how is he going to defeat a YC1? Raid suit? i doubt RS can boost sanji from YC4 to YC1 (i consider Post TS luffy a YC3, so Post TS Sanji is a YC4)

Tbh, I don't even blame anyone who's trolling Sanji at this point. Oda has gone too far his gag. I just hope he redeems himself with giving Sanji a proper 1v1 with a calamity and an awesome Mr Prince 'save' moment. One can just hope. I feel bad for hardcore Sanji stans tbh.
Sanji already saved Momonosuke's life once, when he was about to die and completely fuck the raid.
Of course Sanji will have a fight, I'm guessing he will save Yamato after King comes to finish what he started.

They act like whenever Sanji does something cool, that is Sanji, that is Sanji's choices and actions. But whenever Sanji does things that are seen as trash or annoying, that's not Sanji, that is ODA, and Sanji has no choice or control at all.

It would be like me saying that whenever Zoro gets his swords stolen or when Zoro gets lost in a new island, that's not Zoro, that's just Oda. But when Zoro low diffs motherfuckers, NOW THAT'S ZORO.

Everything Oda makes his characters do, is what the characters do, so if your favorite character is doing something, that's your character and not ODA. There's no higher power character in One Piece called Oda controlling Sanji, whatever Sanji does in the story is what Sanji the character is doing, can you all get this already?

That's why whenever i try to talk with Sanji fans, criticize their favorite character's actions, Sanji fans act like that's not Sanji and i'm attributing bad choices and actions from some higher power into Sanji, when those are actually just Sanji choices and actions. The characters ARE what Oda writes them to be.

Also, i hate how Sanji fans like to say that Sanji is a much better and complex character because of his flaws and everything, but whenever he shows them up, Sanji fans keep saying that's just Oda and not Sanji, Sanji wouldn't do those things, that's just ODA.

I've said it before but sanji fans are like Judge. They only want him to be a fighter and see all his good qualities as bad

Zoro doesn't get lost during a fight and it has never affected the story. It's called a gag for a reason.

Sanji's gag extends into the story and Oda uses it at every opportunity because he thinks it's funny...

I've said it before but sanji fans are like Judge. They only want him to be a fighter and see all his good qualities as bad
I don't find what he did in this chapter bad tho. He put faith in a crewmate (Robin). Most of the issues cone from people trolling and teasing about the woman gag. If they didn't, I don't think anyone here would really have a problem with it

Luffy has far superior teacher compared to Sanji's, so Post TS Luffy > Post TS Sanji. Luffy after went through 2 extreme battles (Cracker and Doffy) was still barely able to fight Kata who is a YC1. On the other hand, Sanjia| has never had any extreme battle nor any real proper training, so how is he going to defeat a YC1? Raid suit? i doubt RS can boost sanji from YC4 to YC1 (i consider Post TS luffy a YC3, so Post TS Sanji is a YC4)
King isn't as strong as Katakuri.
King doesn't have FS to act as a complete hard counter to Sanji's abilities in the same way Katakuri did.

Doflamingo and Cracker weren't extreme, they were just experts at stalling his time limit. Where did Doflamingo ever look equal to G4 boundman? Cracker got one shot as soon as his stalling got interrupted.

Luffy is now pseudo emperor level, his commanders need to be pseudo commander level.

That's like saying how did the man who beat Mr 2 jump past Blueno level straight to dominating Jyabura. Sanji can beat the weakest YC1.

I

Indigo

Zoro doesn't get lost during a fight and it has never affected the story. It's called a gag for a reason.

Sanji's gag extends into the story and Oda uses it at every opportunity because he thinks it's funny...
Yeah, but that is STILL SANJI, not Oda.

Just because you don't like something the character did, doesn't mean he didn't do it, it's not Oda, is Sanji.

What Oda writes Sanji to do, is what SANJI IS DOING, is what Sanji chose to do, is what Sanji is actually doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.