Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Always thought it was possible Kaido breaks Sandai in the next few chapters, then eventually Zoro is forced to fight King (either he comes to the roof or shit just shifts and they encounter each other) with 2 blades. Could be a extreme diff fight that can be justified considering we have seen Zoro hurt Kaido already.

Then Tengu gives him Nidai by the end of the arc so he finally has 3 great grade swords.
King is not pushing Zoro to extreme diff. Not even if Zoro only has to fight him with 2 swords:
  • Homurasaki is an Ittoryu technique
  • Zoro has several Ittoryu and Nitoryu techniques that could oneshot King
    • Iai: Shishi Sonson
    • Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson
    • Iai: Rashomon
      • A potential upgrade to Rashomon might exist, just like Shi Shishi sonson
    • Hiryuu Kaen
Zoro defeated Ryuma using only Nitoryu, and he didn't outclass Ryuma as a swordsman. Taking away one of his swords is not enouh to push King from getting mid/high diffed to getting extreme diffed.

Zoro is not lacking in CQC ability or the firepower to face King (what removing his third sword would take away).

I actually think it is.
More mobility, the boosts can increase the speed from his kicks (Kizaru kicking everyone in light speed vibes), the cape has a shield, which can be comparable to CoA, maybe. The suit itself giving him a defensive boost.
Totally a Power Ranger.
I just wish they remove the cape somehow in the redesign.
NO CAPES!
can agree, but stop the capping, the cape is necessary, i dont know why but i always like the coolness of a cape xD

- Pearl: Zeff hostage..
- Kuroobi: Sanji was hurt underwater and sneak attacked before fighting Kuroobi.
- Mr 2: Nami clone.
- Satori: Wasn't a 1 on 1 and Satori was a trickster to begin with.
- Jyabura: Kalifa beat his ass.
- Absolom: Sanji protecting Nami
- Pacifista: Group fight with Luffy and Zoro.
- Wadatsumi: One shot, not a fight.
- Vergo: Nami hurt his body.
- Doflamingo: Doffy used hax on him.
- Oven: Not a fight.
- Daifuku: Not a fight.
- Big Mom: Not a fight.
My apologies i mean faced because you say sanji was nerfed to face opponent but you say faced opponent tho thats not always 1v1.

Always thought it was possible Kaido breaks Sandai in the next few chapters, then eventually Zoro is forced to fight King (either he comes to the roof or shit just shifts and they encounter each other) with 2 blades. Could be a extreme diff fight that can be justified considering we have seen Zoro hurt Kaido already.

Then Tengu gives him Nidai by the end of the arc so he finally has 3 great grade swords.

That’s actually one of my predictions that I have. Don’t really have faith in it tho

Is Oda really serious with this Tama BS? This writing is so unbelievably bad I don’t know what to say
Yall really don't understand what "bad writing" actually is. Its like how people here say "plothole" and it entirely used wrong as a definition. Bad writing would be that it isn't explained or just written into the plot badly.

Tama's power has been shown since the 3rd chapter of Wano. Its been shown multiple times that she can take over smile users. Its pretty much well guessed that she will be useful in reducing enemy numbers in a LOGICAL way. Its also literally Usopp sniping her dango in their mouths while also using the dango as means to cure them of the virus by lying.

So tell me, what exactly is "bad writing" here? The difference is, you don't like it. Thats not bad writing, that's you not liking said writing, even if its been logically explained to you for 100 chapters.

I

Indigo

Sanji haters, just remember to say "That's not Sanji, that's Oda" whenever Sanji does anything cool for the rest of the arc. That's the Sanji fan golden rule.

well i consider Mihawk > Prime rayleigh, so it's not an asspull if zoro came out of the TS being stronger than luffy, on top of that zoro trains everyday, sooo
1. Strength of a trainer doesn't matter and it doesn't mean you will get effected by their strength and grow faster lol.
2. Zoro will never be stronger than Luffy - pure headcanon. But Zoro isn't stronger nor as strong as Luffy, so no problem there.
3. Luffy has the fastest growth rate in the whole crew.
4. Most are training everyday, we only see Zoro train because there is nothing else to show from him. Every time we see the SH's on the ship, they do their jobs, Zoro doesn't have a job like the others, he doesn't do anything besides fighting. He is a combatant. So the only thing you can show him do is training or sleeping.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Well luffy already had a nightmare childhood given how strict Garp was lol, he was already good physical wise before getting trained by Rayleigh, while Coby started at literally nothing before Garp taught him, so i dont think this is a good counter
Luffy was too young. Had he kept training under Garp, who knows what he could have achieved already being a marine.
But the thing is,
The strenght of the master doesn't mean the student will get stronger just for that. Hyogoro helped Luffy achieve the adv. haki. Rayleigh didnt. He went "let your Haki bloom as you fight more powerful enemies. Hyogoro was like "nah fam, here's how you do it. this is the theory, now start practicing."
There are merits in both methods, But a weaker character made Luffy go beyond.
All of that is to say that, despite Sanji having "the weaker teacher", doesnt mean his training was "easier". But as Oda portrays, it indeed didn't have the same impact it had with Luffy and Zoro.
Which is BS in my opinion, but that's how it goes. :kayneshrug:

Yall really don't understand what "bad writing" actually is. Its like how people here say "plothole" and it entirely used wrong as a definition. Bad writing would be that it isn't explained or just written into the plot badly.

Tama's power has been shown since the 3rd chapter of Wano. Its been shown multiple times that she can take over smile users. Its pretty much well guessed that she will be useful in reducing enemy numbers in a LOGICAL way. Its also literally Usopp sniping her dango in their mouths while also using the dango as means to cure them of the virus by lying.

So tell me, what exactly is "bad writing" here? The difference is, you don't like it. Thats not bad writing, that's you not liking said writing, even if its been logically explained to you for 100 chapters.
Bad writing could just be that it's bad. Like the cliche of killing the boss will take out all his minions(ahem nightking). Doesn't have to be illogical to be bad.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
It's Marco. The fact that King can talk on the phone whilst fighting Marco makes me feel like he will beat him.
That's still too soon to say.

We haven't grasped the dynamic of the fight yet. Eventually King was hiding in a safe place lmfao.

Regardless even if King won, he would be too messed up for Oda to portray a serious Sanji v King most likely.

what will it be then ? from breaking his own leg against Vergo to defeating 1.3+ Billion King, what do you call that ? ... and how stupid it would be when it is Vegapunk that is called the most advanced genius, his creations (Pacifistas) gets easily defeated by 200M+ pirates while Judge's creation can make someone worthy of 1B+ ?
Its no use complaining, if Oda can pull the cake story in WCI then he can do anything, even make RS stronger than Kaido :few:
Vsrgo was the first arc in the new world. Sanji also didn't lose to Vergo. How did you just randomly skip like 3-4 arcs and Sanji RS powerup.. are you trying to make any sense

Status
Not open for further replies.