Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Strength of a trainer doesn't matter and it doesn't mean you will get effected by their strength and grow faster lol.
The strength of the teacher does in fact matter
- The stronger the teacher, the more experience the teacher has, thus making them able to teach the student more. As for Hyogoro, he has experienced Adv CoA, that's why he could teach luffy, it still even needed outside interference (BM) to trigger Luffy's Adv CoA
- Hypothetically, the student can get stronger by fighting the teacher constantly so as to grow stronger, now i ask you, fighting Ivankov and fighting Mihawk/Rayleigh, which fight will make you grow stronger in the end? Because i think this is the case for Zoro, his permanent scar i think was due to his fight against Mihawk, because i dont think oda will make a mere baboon leaves a permanent scar on someone as important as zoro

2. Zoro will never be stronger than Luffy - pure headcanon. But Zoro isn't stronger nor as strong as Luffy, so no problem there.
There's literally no ground that can backup "Underling will never be stronger than the captain" statement lol, i agree luffy > zoro tho as of rn

3. Luffy has the fastest growth rate in the whole crew.
yes, so does zoro (at least in my eyes)

4. Most are training everyday, we only see Zoro train because there is nothing else to show from him. Every time we see the SH's on the ship, they do their jobs, Zoro doesn't have a job like the others, he doesn't do anything besides fighting. He is a combatant. So the only thing you can show him do is training or sleeping.
Headcanon

of course the strength of the trainer matters
the stronger the trainer is the higher the level of haki they will have and more things to teach
what a dumb thing to say
What a dumb thing to say.
Hyogoro and Sentomaru are way weaker than Yonkou, but Kaidou and BM don't seem to have barrier haki. Katakuri has FS, but Kaidou and BM don't, but he is much weaker than them.
So yeah, strength has not much to do with your haki mastery.
Rayleigh obviously has more experience than Mihawk. It's obvious who is the better teacher in haki.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What a dumb thing to say.
Hyogoro and Sentomaru are way weaker than Yonkou, but Kaidou and BM don't seem to have barrier haki. Katakuri has FS, but Kaidou and BM don't, but he is much weaker than them.
So yeah, strength has not much to do with your haki mastery.
Rayleigh obviously has more experience than Mihawk. It's obvious who is the better teacher in haki.
lmfao except ray said he was just teaching basics dumbass mihawk didnt

Rayleigh left Luffy alone 6 months before the training ended.

Correct me on this one. This one I truly dont remember.
Has Zoro actually sparred against Mihawk? Or is it something that we just assume? The last flashback he had was in Dressrosa, when Mihawk was just there drinking his wine, teaching zoro about forging a black blade. But no sparring there. Have Zoro or Mihawk mentioned it? (again, I REALLY dont remember it. Not trying to bash or anything)
yes, in those 6 months luffy was mastering his DF i suppose

well it's only a brief flashback, not entire flashback, and as i said, i dont think Oda will make a mere baboon leaves a permanent scar on zoro

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Kanjuro says he's going to go where Hiyori and kill her, indicating he knows where she was.
What chapter is this?
:choppawhat:

It makes zero sense to silhouette a known present character.
It is not known that she's present on Onigashima though.

. It makes complete sense to silhouette a previously thought dead character.
I personally think it's more likely to be Toki, but I've not really found your arguments against Hiyori convincing.

sanji losed against vergo (weaker than pica), doffi (was more a rape), niji (he surpassed his speed) and escaped to the page one (the weakest tobi)
Franky fight one vs one against one three strongest tobbi
Luffy needed laws help and had to go into gear 4 twice to be doffy. Sanjis bodied was destroyed then he had to fight vergo. Sanji low diffed page one and was forced to leave to not start a big battle.

You realize people don’t just stand there and get hit right? Like I never understood why people act like someone is gonna stand there and get hit
Post automatically merged:

Kidd already wounded a yc in the big mom pirates we still don’t know who it was yet
wounding a yc isnt defeating one
it wasnt katakuri
or cracker thats for sure
its like law wounding doflamingo
so again
none of the 4 make sense.
its a power creep
plain and simple

Status
Not open for further replies.