Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
yes, in those 6 months luffy was mastering his DF i suppose

well it's only a brief flashback, not entire flashback, and as i said, i dont think Oda will make a mere baboon leaves a permanent scar on zoro
People said he fights Mihawk during Perona's novel.
Though it was one fight.
But it's something. Enough to make me believe there were others.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's disappointing that the F6 aren't fighting Supernovas and other very strong and skilled fighters, outside of Who Who's facing Jinbei, instead of the weaker Straw Hats.
Yeah... yeah. On one hand, they’ll be given a lot more attention and depth thanks to facing the SHs. But they still aren’t strong, even if Oda wants us to believe they’re as tough as Trebol or Diamanté or even the Big Mom vets

of course the strength of the trainer matters
the stronger the trainer is the higher the level of haki they will have and more things to teach
what a dumb thing to say
That's not how haki works though, it gets stronger through battles. I thought it was a given Rayleigh, Mihawk and Ivankov only taught them how to use haki, its up to them to be stronger.

Bruhhhh I FUCKING told y'all Sanjifans use this as a feat for Sanji.

Y'all pathetic character attacking his captain who came to save him is a feat??
No wonder oda is farting on his character. His fans are even worse than him.
An already tired hungry and beaten Luffy who fought a YC during 8 hours a few minutes ago and who didn't defend himself at all, no dodge, no haki block whatsoever.
That's not a feat, it's called bullying.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Franky Shougun uses a new attack called "Fran Blade: Victory V Flash". With a sword that emits light, Franky Shougun slashs Sasaki. The attack hits Sasaki directly and blood comes out.
SAY WORD MOTHERFUCKERS, THAT CYBORG CARPENTER AIN’T PLAYING AROUND!!!

Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Source is 5ch btw theres more info aswell from what I've seen being discussed
That silhouette is either Hiyori...or Enel?!?! :noo:

Yeah... yeah. On one hand, they’ll be given a lot more attention and depth thanks to facing the SHs. But they still aren’t strong, even if Oda wants us to believe they’re as tough as Trebol or Diamanté or even the Big Mom vets
Oda has certainely failed to make us believe that they were strong enough, lol.

Also I am really disappointed to see how sidelined the Calamities have been so far, outside of Jack who really did something by trying to defend and help his captain and beat many Sulong Minks before being beaten by the Dukes.

Status
Not open for further replies.