Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Nobody has seen how strong some gifters are too. We do it by story potrayal and King not on Zoro level. Zoro is getting praised by Youkous and still hasn't gone all out. King has no such potrayal.
BM asked King to join her.
Kaido wanted to show the F6 to Big Mom, to show off how strong they were.
u sure about the "no praise" thing?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
fake pantheos also knows wounding a yc isnt defeating one
in reality oda can have his chars grow as much as he wants
and everyone on the roof will be as strong as he wants them to be regardless of how much sense it makes for some bloke on wg.
Me, Pantheos, doesnt really care about some Powerlevel-Stuff. I dont really need a power-comparison between each one. I enjoy the fights and the story.
So yes, "wounding a YC" doesnt mean automatically he defeated the YC. But it doesnt need to mean he didnt defeated a YC. Its just dodging details about the fight. I guess we will get more Information about that later in the story.

Me, Pantheos, doesnt really care about some Powerlevel-Stuff. I dont really need a power-comparison between each one. I enjoy the fights and the story.
So yes, "wounding a YC" doesnt mean automatically he defeated the YC. But it doesnt need to mean he didnt defeated a YC. Its just dodging details about the fight. I guess we will get more Information about that later in the story.
maybe he did
but def not on big mom's crew
only person who did was urouge stated by brulee.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
because of his race, lol not his strength
Still took down a Yonko's ship on which the Yonko herself was on board. Alongside multiple fighters from her crew, like Perospero, Smoothie and Daifuku.
Queen actually took Big Mom down.
I dont see any portrayal problem for the Calamities.
And the F6 argument remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.