Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden's prophecy wasn't also a fact
Since he never imagined Linlin would be here

You guys should stop focusing on these prophecies

Kaido will fall after 2 weeks ..in act 4
When Linlin isn't an ally anymore one way or another
When he is confronted by Yamato already
Kaido's falling tonight before the new dawn.

The Alliance aren't going to regroup themselves to fight again after a total defeat, the words of CP-0 should have made that already obvious, and now we have even Toki appearing, this is the final battle.

It's kinda annoying and frustrating how little the Supernovas accomplished against the Yonkos this far, while Luffy and the Straw Hats thanks to the plot and being shonen protagonists did far more in a few weeks than all the other Supernovas and their crews combined in more than 2 years.
I thought the same initially
but seeing how impressive even killer looked .
at this point
i understand oda will make them as strong as they need to be

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Agreed, but the bringers of this new dawn of Wano are supposed to be people who muscle their way through the new world anyways and Toki was still dumb enough to think that these people were the scabbards. Maybe she just was that dumb
No the 9 shadows (scabbards) that bring the dawn (luffy) fits too

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
maybe he did
but def not on big mom's crew
only person who did was urouge stated by brulee.
Yep. But in my understanding, it doesnt tell us much about Kids feats either. As far as we know, Kid went to WCI because he wanted to steal something. Whatever he wanted to steal (most likely the RP), he said he got what he wanted and left. So in my understanding, he didnt really went for an all out fight, he just hurt, whoever he hurt, cause he wanted to go through and he got what he wanted. He must have hurt that YC at least in an amount that made him unable to stop kid stealing and leaving.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't get why do people underestimate Franky? Dude is a beast that underwent Surgery for every part of the his body to weaponize it. That is the best pain tolerance feat. Also who could perform surgery on himself after getting run over by a train using scrap metal in the sea?
I have been saying for a long time (and in excruciating detail) that Franky deserves much more respect than he gets in this fandom...he’s never gonna be a world-beating monster like Luffy or his other top fighters, but at worst, he’s the strongest non-Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe SHP by a mile and a half. The guy can literally control an indestructible killer robot and fire fucking lasers out of his hands, how the hell are you gonna turn your nose up at that?! :fransuper:

sanji is fighting jack i think
then his arc back in zou will be complete
Nah man. Sanji is definitely fighting Queen.
Queen knows Judge. He has a connection to Germa. He even has their gadgets installed in his body.
Don't waste your time with the people who say King vs Sanji, Jack vs Sanji, BM vs Sanji LOL.
Sanji vs Queen is set in stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.