Status
Not open for further replies.
biggest worry was Oda suddenly writing like ancient zoan thoughness and strenght wasn't a thing, It being directly aknowledged and weakling duo running instead of going for a frontal confrontation makes it clear it won't be the case. actually curious to see how it will play out now.
Agreed, Which Oda showed when Yamato hit Ultii and her get back up. He being consistent with his powerscaling.

Last chapter ends with hybrid Kaido's silhouette cocktease

This chapter ends with with a character silhouette of someone we most likely already know

This shit is gonna be Luffy running up the stairs all over again. How many more chapters are we gonna have to wait before seeing either one of their designs?

Oda might just keep milking this trainwreck of an arc until it surpasses Marineford in overall volume sales. After all, it would be embarrassing for that not to happen considering how much Oda hyped Wano up for all those years...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy franky a Chad as always

:finally:
Finally, some good fucking food!! :cheers:

Also, this isn’t necessarily for you, man, but anyone who thinks I’m downplaying Jinbe hasn’t seen all the times I’ve defended/supported the guy...I’ve been a fan of his since Marineford and am thrilled he finally joined the crew (and he was the only palatable part of WCI for me). It IS possible to lift Franky without tarnishing Jinbe and vice versa, but some people with edible usernames can’t seem to get that through their thick shit skulls.

Jinbei is a Warlord. He has nothing to prove.
WsW is assumed the strongest F6.
Jinbei is fighting both him and his crew.

Franky's fight may last the whole raid.
Whereas, Jinbei has more in stock.

This is the only fact.

People are downplaying Jinbei bc he took Judge's Sons spot.
The portrayal gap between Sasaki and Who's who seems fairly small.
Franky was fighting both him and his crew until dango shenanigans.

If Jinbe fights Queen/Jack after this that's one thing, but if Sanji fights YC and Jinbe doesn't that should be the end of the discussion.

I honestly don't know why people should even compare Franky and Jinbei and their fans.
They have no beef with each other, nothin but love and respect. Their strength disparity is the same perceived difference as you'd think Queen and King's are.

Let's leave this toxicity to the Zoro/Vinsmoke Trash bois

The portrayal gap between Sasaki and Who's who seems fairly small.
Franky was fighting both him and his crew until dango shenanigans.

If Jinbe fights Queen/Jack after this that's one thing, but if Sanji fights YC and Jinbe doesn't that should be the end of the discussion.
But Jinbei is doing this solo.
Sanji I doubt can defeat Queen solo.

Listen, I’ll be the first one to support Yamato (and have been calling for her to join the crew since the beginning), but I wanna see some more out of her this arc before agreeing with this. Context clues indicate it’s true, but I gotta see it to believe it.
Makes sense. She just looked like a damn savage parrying elephant gun rather easily. And that arrow thing would probably sleep Franky because he wouldn't see it coming, on top of possibly a Zoan.

I think some people will recognize now that Franky is actually a heavy hitter, but at the same time I think some may jump the gun with comparisons. Jinbe and Yamato are the kinda characters who could be directly under a Yonko. Franky has great offense and defense but it's largely with prep time

Status
Not open for further replies.