Status
Not open for further replies.
So because a woman has a lot of sex, she has less value and "sucks"? (best pun of the year)
idc about the context of this statement but.. someone who is promiscuous is like those 3 min rides u get at Carnivals for a dollar or 2... u pay and u get the pleasure u want..no one gives 2 shits if they dirty u.. or dirty your pride or how u feel.. i mean thats what u wanted.. at the end of the day you'll be a rusty ride... that a new one will replace... thats a life not worth having.. imo atleast ..

Chopper vs Numbers will happen. Oda is waiting to reveal the last 5 for a reason.

This chapter all but confirms the following imo:

Franky will beat Sasaki. He will need to unlock Haki or show off some new technology to beat his hybrid.

Robin vs Black Maria is happening, and it will be JUST Robin, no Brook. Wouldn’t make sense to hype up Robin vs Maria so much this chapter and even say “don’t underestimate Robin” just to make her receive help from Brook in order to win.

Nami and Usopp will beat Ulti and P1, but they will obviously need to get a powerup. Usopp should unlock CoA imo, and Nami is obviously getting Zeus back later after the setup in this chapter. I just hope that she can get Prometheus too
Maybe, there are still 5 left so potentially at least 1 number is competent

idc about the context of this statement but.. someone who is promiscuous is like those 3 min rides u get at Carnivals for a dollar or 2... u pay and u get the pleasure u want..no one gives 2 shits if they dirty u.. or dirty your pride or how u feel.. i mean thats what u wanted.. at the end of the day you'll be a rusty ride... that a new one will replace... thats a life not worth having.. imo atleast ..
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh: wg man ..

:milaugh:
You can't pay attention with this fanfiction...
Yea unlike your 🤡 ass. Listen i am looking good. Zoro getting praised by Youkous, Franky currently winning against Flying 6, etc... My powerscaling looking Gucci. While your clown ass talking about Ace can beat Zoro:gokulaugh: Same Ace who couldn't beat Base Yamato. Same Ace that Oda made all the flying 6 and commanders leave the island. :milaugh: Biggest 🤡 on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.