Status
Not open for further replies.
btw.. lets not forget the initial encounter with the Kraken underwater...before Punkhazard... Sanji has little to no difficulty with the sudden change in pressure 5000 meters underwater (that apparently crushes a submarine) and came out unscathed.... he got pummeled by luffy gear 2 and Jimbe (by their punches) in both of these scenario he came out with no severed damage...

The crux of my statement is to support the fact that sanji was awfully (physically) weakened during his clash with vegro.. and he was still fighting with equal footing to vegro's... soo meh... bringing that up isn't weird but Straight up BS..
Honestly, I completely understand someone saying Vergo would beat Sanji at Punk Haazard, 1v1, if both were fresh but just memeing that Sanji snapped his leg is kinda annoying. Vergo didn't get a single clean hit on Sanji while Sanji kicked the former into a wall twice yet Vergo's vastly superior? Not to mention, Sanji being injured beforehand. But people will claim context doesn't matter.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Brook and Zoro can keep the swordplay, I’ll take the lasers over it any day...but once that panel drops, y’all might see me with a new avatar :kizabat::akaman:
Same lol. But damm, this man really excels at everything. Lasers, mecha, tank, swordman.

Ive never seen Franky or get shit on and rightfully so. Oda loves him.

You might like this. Stolen from @SinOfGreed

I want Brook to avenge his bro, considering he hasn't got a matchup yet it seems possible to me.
Brook and Carrot beating Perospero would be cool. Would help strengthen her bond with the Straw Hats if she's to join (I personally think she will), plus, like you said it's fitting that Brook helps avenge Pedro. Along with the fact Perospero humiliated Brook in their first clash, it's time for him to take another crack at it.

If Sanji defeats King in a fair 1 on 1, then it would be either an asspull or RS is really that
I kind of agree. Sanji should face Queen and even Sanji winning that is a bit extreme. We'll see what Oda does. Also, doubt it's the suit, it pretty much just gives him extra durability and speed. If his kicks harm a Calamity, that's Oda making Sanji as strong as he feels like which is also weird.

Show me a single speed feat that places Ace's speed above Zoro's please. .
Since you said please. :suresure:

Ace is too fast for the slowest M3 member Zoro, Zoro's CoO is also the weakest amongst the M3, he got outmanuevered by Carrot, who got blitzed by Daifuku. He also got hit by Hawkins's nails. He hit Kuma before pre-Ts however even pre-Ts Sanji and then Ivankov blitzed Kuma so its nothing but PIS. We know Zoro is even slower than run point Chopper in a race as Oda said in SBS.

The only reason Teach hit Ace is because of darkness gravitition pull.

He moved faster than even Admirals.

Ace, who is fast enough to counter Aokiji's sneak attack from behind; (when Ace was already wounded due to Teach).

--- Chapter 572

And he moved faster than Akainu;

--- Chapter 573

Ace is so fast that he creates a fire tunnel before the explosion from the cannon balls hits him and before hits Luffy.

--- Chapter 571

Ace is faster than Zoro.

Durability\Stamina; Ace is better as well, he fought Jinbe for 5 days and then he took an attack from WB and still didn't lose consciousness while Zoro loses consciousness after getting hit by nerfed Killer Kamazou.

Fire power: The only reason this is high diff is because Zoro learned cut fire, that doesn't mean he won't get hit because Ace is faster. Ace has other attacks like hotarubi hidaruma which can't be cut by Zoro. Ace showed island level destruction which is also bigger than anything that Zoro cut. Either way Zoro will get hit by superior fighter such as Ace. He even got hit by Hawkins's nails and Carrot's electro.

While Ace managed to hurt even Whitebeard with his attacks and he stopped Aokiji's attack.

As for bounties 550 > 320. Zoro has a long way to surpass Ace.

. Zoro is way faster blitzing Yonkos while Ace can't even blitz sleeping WB lmao. Zoro would mid diff that dude at MOST, especially now that he can cut fire. Sabo is another story though.
Kaido literally tanking everything they throw at him on purpose, Lolo even missed big ass dragon Kaido despite getting help from Law's teleportation and distraction advantages from Luffy, Killer, Kid and Law in a team battle. Lolo is too slow.

He probably could have done it if it wasn't for Nami and Ussop saving Franky
Hes probably about to all things considered. This seems like the chapter we got his full form in action. Now that he's cut, its time to go hybrid. Eventually the same will follow with the rest once the matches are set up and follow through.

I'm actually starting to see the potential of Brook and Robin taking over Jinbe and Sanji's fights respectively.

- Jinbe will handle WsWs fodder and remove the mask, we get that tiny backstory. In comes Brook saying he should handle an Calamity

- Sanji handles the male fodder this chapter, Robin comes in to handle the female fodder, and takes over the fight for Sanji for the same reasons.

- Both then go hybrid for Robin/Brook (assuming Black Maria is her full zoan form somehow)

This way Yamato, Sanji and Jinbe could all potentially fight the 3 Calamities (assuming Zoro vs King will not happen)

I'm still iffy on Ulti/P1 but we'll see where that one goes, especially if Chopper is involved (or he handles the remaining Numbers who knows)

Honestly, I completely understand someone saying Vergo would beat Sanji at Punk Haazard, 1v1, if both were fresh but just memeing that Sanji snapped his leg is kinda annoying. Vergo didn't get a single clean hit on Sanji while Sanji kicked the former into a wall twice yet Vergo's vastly superior? Not to mention, Sanji being injured beforehand. But people will claim context doesn't matter.
Honestly fuck those who can give zoro the credibility that he was distracted by Gyukimaru and got hit by killer and not give sanji the same courtesy

Aa i am of the opinion that sanji can high diff vegro... vegro is atleast commander level with his abilities.. he was a bit cocky against law which led to his demise.. but he didn't show much against a weakend sanji.. a weaken sanji could keep up with him with a broken leg..and still continued ti fight with vegro being the first one to withdraw (due to circumstances ofc).. but vegro didn't use Demon bamboo.. nor did sanji use a high tier diable jambe technique...sanji is a very VERY good when it comes to endurance the same goes for vegro... the question is can sanji do anything about vegro's defense... well just like with Jabra.. a Poreier technique could do the job... hells memories... that one shot Wadatsumi... who barely got a dent on him from Vagabond from jimbe... sanji hasn't reached hit a limit yet... in a proper 1v1 where he uses all of his arsenal.. now that i mention it... antimanner kick course 👀 flipped oars...

at the end it going to be High diff for sanji but he wins

My opinion like it or not

this is nit ti start a debate

I kind of agree. Sanji should face Queen and even Sanji winning that is a bit extreme. We'll see what Oda does. Also, doubt it's the suit, it pretty much just gives him extra durability and speed. If his kicks harm a Calamity, that's Oda making Sanji as strong as he feels like which is also weird.
i agree Sanji is facing Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.