"Franky can't defeat Sasaki because he has no Haki"

Kyros with one leg fucked up Diamante without Haki

Dellinger fucked up Bellamy without Haki

Ichiji fucked up both Perospero and Oven without Haki

Judge Fought Snack without Haki

Big Mom defeated Queen without Haki

Need I go on?
who are you so wise in the way of life to drop genuine bars

Honestly fuck those who can give zoro the credibility that he was distracted by Gyukimaru and got hit by killer and not give sanji the same courtesy

Aa i am of the opinion that sanji can high diff vegro... vegro is atleast commander level with his abilities.. he was a bit cocky against law which led to his demise.. but he didn't show much against a weakend sanji.. a weaken sanji could keep up with him with a broken leg..and still continued ti fight with vegro being the first one to withdraw (due to circumstances ofc).. but vegro didn't use Demon bamboo.. nor did sanji use a high tier diable jambe technique...sanji is a very VERY good when it comes to endurance the same goes for vegro... the question is can sanji do anything about vegro's defense... well just like with Jabra.. a Poreier technique could do the job... hells memories... that one shot Wadatsumi... who barely got a dent on him from Vagabond from jimbe... sanji hasn't reached hit a limit yet... in a proper 1v1 where he uses all of his arsenal.. now that i mention it... antimanner kick course 👀 flipped oars...

at the end it going to be High diff for sanji but he wins

My opinion like it or not

this is nit ti start a debate
Sanji extreme-diffing Vergo wouldn't have been unrealistic, honestly. It would be his hardest battle up to that point but he could pull a win. I would place Vergo around the Flying Six, I'm not sure if he could tango with Commanderd but I understand your opinion. Sanji will go all out against a Calamity and I'm expecting Anti-Manner Kick to be pulled out against a Full-Zoan Calamity. Hell's Memories has to make a comeback and Sanji should bust out some new moves too.

Since you said please. :suresure:

Ace is too fast for the slowest M3 member Zoro, Zoro's CoO is also the weakest amongst the M3, he got outmanuevered by Carrot, who got blitzed by Daifuku. He also got hit by Hawkins's nails. He hit Kuma before pre-Ts however even pre-Ts Sanji and then Ivankov blitzed Kuma so its nothing but PIS. We know Zoro is even slower than run point Chopper in a race as Oda said in SBS.

The only reason Teach hit Ace is because of darkness gravitition pull.

He moved faster than even Admirals.

Ace, who is fast enough to counter Aokiji's sneak attack from behind; (when Ace was already wounded due to Teach).

--- Chapter 572

And he moved faster than Akainu;

--- Chapter 573

Ace is so fast that he creates a fire tunnel before the explosion from the cannon balls hits him and before hits Luffy.

--- Chapter 571

Ace is faster than Zoro.

Durability\Stamina; Ace is better as well, he fought Jinbe for 5 days and then he took an attack from WB and still didn't lose consciousness while Zoro loses consciousness after getting hit by nerfed Killer Kamazou.

Fire power: The only reason this is high diff is because Zoro learned cut fire, that doesn't mean he won't get hit because Ace is faster. Ace has other attacks like hotarubi hidaruma which can't be cut by Zoro. Ace showed island level destruction which is also bigger than anything that Zoro cut. Either way Zoro will get hit by superior fighter such as Ace. He even got hit by Hawkins's nails and Carrot's electro.

While Ace managed to hurt even Whitebeard with his attacks and he stopped Aokiji's attack.

As for bounties 550 > 320. Zoro has a long way to surpass Ace.

Kaido literally tanking everything they throw at him on purpose, Lolo even missed big ass dragon Kaido despite getting help from Law's teleportation and distraction advantages from Luffy, Killer, Kid and Law in a team battle. Lolo is too slow.
troll says Zoro's too slow, meanwhile the manga:

Since you said please. :suresure:

Ace is too fast for the slowest M3 member Zoro, Zoro's CoO is also the weakest amongst the M3, he got outmanuevered by Carrot, who got blitzed by Daifuku. He also got hit by Hawkins's nails. He hit Kuma before pre-Ts however even pre-Ts Sanji and then Ivankov blitzed Kuma so its nothing but PIS. We know Zoro is even slower than run point Chopper in a race as Oda said in SBS.

The only reason Teach hit Ace is because of darkness gravitition pull.

He moved faster than even Admirals.

Ace, who is fast enough to counter Aokiji's sneak attack from behind; (when Ace was already wounded due to Teach).

--- Chapter 572

And he moved faster than Akainu;

--- Chapter 573

Ace is so fast that he creates a fire tunnel before the explosion from the cannon balls hits him and before hits Luffy.

--- Chapter 571

Ace is faster than Zoro.

Durability\Stamina; Ace is better as well, he fought Jinbe for 5 days and then he took an attack from WB and still didn't lose consciousness while Zoro loses consciousness after getting hit by nerfed Killer Kamazou.

Fire power: The only reason this is high diff is because Zoro learned cut fire, that doesn't mean he won't get hit because Ace is faster. Ace has other attacks like hotarubi hidaruma which can't be cut by Zoro. Ace showed island level destruction which is also bigger than anything that Zoro cut. Either way Zoro will get hit by superior fighter such as Ace. He even got hit by Hawkins's nails and Carrot's electro.

While Ace managed to hurt even Whitebeard with his attacks and he stopped Aokiji's attack.

As for bounties 550 > 320. Zoro has a long way to surpass Ace.

Kaido literally tanking everything they throw at him on purpose, Lolo even missed big ass dragon Kaido despite getting help from Law's teleportation and distraction advantages from Luffy, Killer, Kid and Law in a team battle. Lolo is too slow.
Ace got beat up by Base Yamato.

Seems this Evasive Ace don't really exist in any long fight we seen him in.
Got beat up by Jenbei

Got beat up by BB.
Lmao Ace was out here trying to sneak WB like 100 times. He better of hurt him once. Lmao not like WB has Crazy Durability or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.