Status
Not open for further replies.
Troll cries as usual. Every of those actions happened in a team battle when Big mom was distracted... :milaugh:

Big mom blitzed Zoro, Kid and others with lightning.

And that deflection feat is pathetic. Zoro can defend himself from an AoE.
How was BM distracted when Luffy was literally laying on the floor motionless? Zoro picked up Luffy and dodged her attack in time without even getting a scratch.

People forget that we are talking about a future pirate King crew. They need to best opponents and even if you call it ass pull it will happen because it's a shonen.
Yeah, let them get basic Haki first. We're talking about physical opponents. When Luffy beat guys like Enel, Crocodile he did it because he had a counter (water/blood & rubber) and they were not physical fighters.

Sanji extreme-diffing Vergo wouldn't have been unrealistic, honestly. It would be his hardest battle up to that point but he could pull a win. I would place Vergo around the Flying Six, I'm not sure if he could tango with Commanderd but I understand your opinion. Sanji will go all out against a Calamity and I'm expecting Anti-Manner Kick to be pulled out against a Full-Zoan Calamity. Hell's Memories has to make a comeback and Sanji should bust out some new moves too.
i agreee... but eemmm ehh... flying 6?....he low to mid diffed Page(testing his suit out) and Drake (for hiyori).... If we really look at sanji's feats... he really is a monster in his own right..

I like how this is the middle of the war and Sanji goes, nope gotta waste time and cant go against my moral code and let myself be captured by Flying 6, even though I could easily escape and help out the alliance by fighting... good on you Sanji
Yeah never happened to other SHs before... Nope never we have seen PIS
Zoro is fighting Youkous not commanders. Ythis isn't the same potrayal.
Not that I disagree that he is awesome. But that means commanders are shit now if you may beat them 1 on 1... You know like Luffy against Katakuri. Seems like everyone fan beat them now. Even all other SNs... Like Capone who shitted himself against Katakuri

Yeah never happened to other SHs before... Nope never we have seen PIS

Not that I disagree that he is awesome. But that means commanders are shit now if you may beat them 1 on 1... You know like Luffy against Katakuri. Seems like everyone fan beat them now. Even all other SNs... Like Capone who shitted himself against Katakuri
Commanders aren't shit.

Shouldn’t Sasaki be the second most durable in the beast pirates?

Like Mammoths and Brachiosaurs are tough, but the Triceratops straight up has a biological shield.
Zooan durability outside of Kaido is overhyped. Queen got taken out by a bitch-ass attack that barely left a hole in the wall.

Jack only seems strong when he's fighting base Minks who are like <= Kinemon level.

Yeah, let them get basic Haki first. We're talking about physical opponents. When Luffy beat guys like Enel, Crocodile he did it because he had a counter (water/blood & rubber) and they were not physical fighters.
While I think they will get it... With the explanation you could use it for the SHs as well. Franky might be be physical... But he has a damn Shogun and light sword.

Nami is basically Enel light

Let say this:
Jinbe win extrem high diff against WsW
Franky win extrem high diff against Sasaki
Robin wim extrem high diff against BM
Are this mean Franky and Robin are Jinbe lvl? Since the three flyers should be around the same lvl with WsW leading the group. However Jinbe is almost equal to Doflamingo in terms of pl. Do you want to tell me that End Wano Robin and End Wano Franky can match someone as Doflamingo/Jinbe?

Powerwise I look forward for the fights since these would hold a big impact to the powerlvls..
Are we close to a future where we can say Franky and Robin going becaming near high veteran/yc4lvl or at least close to Jinbe?
As I said Jinbe is the equal to Doflamingo(high-extrem diff lose though), the new powerscaling gonna be interesting.

Shouldn’t Sasaki be the second most durable in the beast pirates?

Like Mammoths and Brachiosaurs are tough, but the Triceratops straight up has a biological shield.
Back in Little Garden Zoro 1 shot a Triceratops. While it took Sanji 2 shots to defeat the Trex. I think Triceratops are weaker than the carnivorous ancient zoans. idk bloodlust maybe

How was BM distracted when Luffy was literally laying on the floor motionless? Zoro picked up Luffy and dodged her attack in time without even getting a scratch.
Zoro wasnt even fast enough to stop her attack with his own attack instead he run. While Ace stops Aokiji's sneak attack from behind and creates fire tunnel before the cannon balls hits them.

Trolls like you and @T.D.A can't read the manga when Zoro begs for help from Law's teleportation boost and when he misses a big ass target like Dragon Kaido. :milaugh:

Show me one instance where Ace asked for speed boost or missed a huge target like Dragon Kaido.

He also asked Franky's help before getting hit by bullets.

People forget that we are talking about a future pirate King crew. They need to best opponents and even if you call it ass pull it will happen because it's a shonen.
Them needing to beat them isn't an excuse for this being good story telling but whatever.

It is quite clear now that everyone bar Luffy got powercreeped to where they should be at right now because Oda realized he fucked up by making Post Skip the Luffy show and having him be the only one that had a natural power progression.

Yes, im including Zoro in this.

He was powercrept. And that's understandable but let's not act like this is good story telling in itself, Post skip was a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.