Status
Not open for further replies.
Mogura is more telegraphed and can only hit someone on the same level if they are prone/ distracted or fuck up.
Katakuri was physically disgusted in ch893 with Luffy that he let himself get hit with it lol.
It's a lot easier to hit someone in One piece fight logic with a fist than a drill to the organs.
No it's not, Mogura is an easy tool to land hits with and it covers a lot of area once it hits, it seems to deal something similar to CoA 3, ie hits internally then implodes the area.

He can outmaneuver Zoro and hit him with it, and you best believe itll do damage.

Yes he wouldn't.

Base Sanji is heavily outmatched in all stats except speed and CoO. And no time limit. Which is irrelevant for the matter in question.
RS protects him from fire. He is faster than Lolo and tougher than him due to getting no damage from King. The only advantage Lolo has Oden's sword which is AP. But it still didn't make any gigantic difference like Scabbard's Paradise Totsuka or Luffy's Kong Gatling which both knock Kaido down. Paper cut damages are not really important. Sanji's speed, invisibility, flight and his toughness are vastly superior to Lolo. I am not even Sanji fan.

Let's talk about that 10th Shadow. There are 2 options of who that person most likely is. One option favored heavily over the other. That is clearly IMO a female with bangs in the front and there are 2 characters who have that.

1. Hiyori (My pick, makes a lot more sense)
2. Toki

Then the next question is how did they get to Onigashima?

Then what will their true role be in the war?

It just showed how things stand. Hybrid Kaido will most likely launch attacks that are much more potent and effective than Boro Breath.
It don't really show were anything stand since we don't know how things will be when we go back there .
The only thing that we know for certain is they will be targeting luffy like usual and he not in G4 so he will most likely need some help.
That is of couse if Oda don't skip things and have them semi beat up and luffy get his haki back when get back to the fight .

Imagine thinking that Sanji and his fanbase simping for a 16 girl is a win, instead of it being creepy as fuck.
Pudding is underaged. And Sanji is a pedophile, sorry bro
16 is legal in my country and Japan for people seriously acting towards marriage, nothing creepy or illegal about that, he's not that much older than her... Follow the laws of your country, but don't try and spread that nonsense to Oda.

you are talking three eyes who her mother said than she is a monster:whitepress:
Mother of the year:suresure:

Let's talk about that 10th Shadow. There are 2 options of who that person most likely is. One option favored heavily over the other. That is clearly IMO a female with bangs in the front and there are 2 characters who have that.

1. Hiyori (My pick, makes a lot more sense)
2. Toki

Then the next question is how did they get to Onigashima?

Then what will their true role be in the war?
Hiyori imo, why would Toki be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.