Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Great to insult Japan's values as disgusting here, I'm pretty sure a lot of what goes on in your country could be considered disgusting by other cultures.
Clearly this wasn't even on Oda's radar at all as an issue, but sensitive myopic morons are getting salty about it.
Are you Japanese? Because you seem to claim to know about Japanese values a lot...
I don't know much on Japan but I pretty sure being married to a 16 years old isn't something they consdir a "value" of their nation.

What are you talking about?
That's Base Sanji we were talking about
I said stealthblack two posts ago.
Law is acting like a Stealthblack fanboy. Oda went that far for Sanji. You really think he wouldn't be effective in that battle? In terms of speed that would be incredible protection for Luffy, while Lolo only got AP due to Oden's sword. Sanji wouldn't need Law's teleportation as well. His defense is also strong enough to tank King's attack.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Oda's trolling with these silhouettes. But I'll go with Occam's Razor and say it's Hiyori.

The Scabbards are now a liability in their state. Someone has to protect them. To me, this now gives some credence behind Orochi's revival. He may not have control of the operation anymore, but if he can exact his vengeance on the Samurai who've been tormenting him for 20 years, he'll be satisfied. He's that petty. And if Hiyori confronts him, then it ties up the Orochi/Komurasaki thread, as Orochi will learn she and Hiyori are one in the same, she tries to enact vengeance, etc.

When we last saw Yamato's group, Yamato appeared to be readying themselves for battle. Yamato could ask Shinobu and Momo to escape while they hold off the mysterious enemy, and when they (Momo and Shinobu) do, meet up with the beaten Scabbards, Hiyori, and potentially Orochi. Seeing his family in danger, this could be the moment Momo finally steps up. He's been training all arc to prove himself.

RS protects him from fire. He is faster than Lolo and tougher than him due to getting no damage from King. The only advantage Lolo has Oden's sword which is AP. But it still didn't make any gigantic difference like Scabbard's Paradise Totsuka or Luffy's Kong Gatling which both knock Kaido down. Paper cut damages are not really important. Sanji's speed, invisibility, flight and his toughness are vastly superior to Lolo. I am not even Sanji fan.
Your not a Sanji fan, your just a Zoro hater.

Well i just don't see how it could be Toki, it would be random as fuck to have her be in Onigashima and inside Kaido's mansion to booth.
We dont know how Toki's story ended at all after the flashback. Oda never showed her dying, only an offscreen "collapse" after an arrow impact that was also offscreen. Very on the nose for Oda to keep characters alive this way.

Plus, we still know virtually nothing of why she actually needed to return to Wano 800 years in the future. It wasn't explained at all what her purpose is

Are you Japanese? Because you seem to claim to know about Japanese values a lot...
I don't know much on Japan but I pretty sure being married to a 16 years old isn't something they consdir a "value" of their nation.
Well Japan has a long history of arranged Marriages known as Omiai. In Japan females can get married at 16 with parental consent, while males have to wait till their 18 to get married. It's not as common now, but years ago, arranged marriages happened a lot. That's pretty much what the Big Mom situation was. An arranged Marriage, with Pudding being the age of marriage consent in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.