Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so what if the person crying is Kanjuro?

Hear me out. What if he also has the power to change his appearance separate from his devil fruit? Like Onimaru? Look at the flashback of 974:

If Oda wanted to, he could have given this character a basic silhouette, instead he makes him all amorphous and liquid like? Why? Like, yes of course, it could have just been a means to not let us figure out who it was until 5 pages later, but thats weird. He's never hid designs like this before.

One thing I've never been convinced with Kanjuro was always his appearance. He was caught by Oden doing some weird shit like stealing hair from corpses with full kabuki makeup. It always just seemed weird to me.

Anyway, stupid thought, just wanted to bring it up cause technically he is part of Oden's "10" even if he was a traitor. Maybe he regrets what he did after losing. Kinemon did put a hat on him as a sign of former comradery, but who knows what that meant.
I thought it was meant to show how mentally broken he was and that he lost "himself" and was just going to take up whatever "role" he was given.

Yeah I was thinking that it would end up being used on Page One too. I’m just hoping I’m wrong. The dango should only work on gifters imo.
If they are benefiting from ancient zoan regen in base , and dragon scales in base for Kaido, then they should still have some beast in them in base.
But yeah I think for balance reasons he'll keep it to the gifters.

Status
Not open for further replies.