Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And you had 3 chapters straight and you can get much more battles since there are many others chars.
And this manga has already 1000+ chapters and you know that the final battle against the boss won't end before the others, so you are waiting for something that won't happen.

My question again, are you masochist?
Okay. So let's start the battles with others before the end of Main even on the roof.

Oh. No. It's actually a time to see fucking Tama and her Kibi Dangos, no Calamity in action, and only Franky doing something useful.

Stop fucking with me. This chapter is fucking bullshit trash.

My thing is why doesn't Oda just kill off Sanji? @Chrono
Don't know but man his treatment is astonishing .. You have luffy and zoro fighting two of the strongest people in the world and doing fine and you have Sanji the guy who is supposed to be the third of SH completely fucked up by gifters and a T6 ...
The importance and strength difference between L/Z and Sanji is now reaching galaxy lvl :perocry:

Kaido legit is a trash villain tbh, only thing he has going for him is strength.

I don't even want to see Luffy beat his ass, that's how you know Oda messed up right there
I'm waiting for his backstory and 'true' intentions/his purpose before I judge that tbh. Though he has been pretty disappointing till now.

I can take the tornado as island level but the ittoryu slash being country level is funny. He cut a thorn off Onigashima. A great feat, yes. But FAR from being a country level attack. The attack just cut the thorn off, not the entire Wano-Kuni into half, lol.
Its because of hype, Zoro's Ittoryu slash was given far more hype than Tornado. It made Kaido shit his pants, he was too scared to even test that slash, at least he was willing to test the tornado (got fucked up doing so) but Zoro's Tornado was given same level of hype as Red Roc while Ittoryu slash was given far more hype.

Zoro cut the Horn only due to leak of Haki, it was supposed to be a CQC slash.

Don't know but man his treatment is astonishing .. You have luffy and zoro fighting two of the strongest people in the world and doing fine and you have Sanji the guy who is supposed to be the third of SH completely fucked up by gifters and a T6 ...
Sanji isn't really top 3 straw hat anymore
Jinbei > Sanji by far
When Yamato joins Sanji would be 5th strongest.

Status
Not open for further replies.