Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
"You really think that your dragon's tornado surpasses mine", well that wouldn't be the words of someone who had his tornado overcome. In fact, do you realize that when Zoro was preparing his attack, can you see that there is no tornado close to kaido anymore?
That's because of the movement lines

btw, anyone have a place they read the colored chapters? ww8.readonepiece pretty much lost all of its images, both greyscale and colored.

Site was cool cause they updated every chapter when a better translation came out.
https://mangalin.com/
Try this brodie
Post automatically merged:

@Sentinel What is your estimate for Zoro's Black Rope Dragon Twister and Ittoryu Dragon slash?

it was supposed to be a CQC slash
Do you mean CoC? If yes, then sorry, I don't debate based on headcanon. If not, then I didn't understand it probably.

Onigashima is an island.
That's what I'm saying. It's more of an island level feat than country level. Shishio was saying that the Tornado attack was island level while the Itttoryu slash was country level. I think they both were around island level attacks.

pftttttttttttttt

be sure, if you look closely at the panel where kaido executes the tornadoes, both 3 are close to him and it is visible.
Zoro didn't undo any tornado, he just attacked with one.
Lmao stop this BS bro, we supposed to be in an alliance, don't try to downplay Admiral level Zoro.
Kaido himself says "To think you would use your own tornado, to counter my tornado. IMPRESSIVE" and uses new tornado.

Kaido wank is good and all but it can't be at the expense of Zoro's greatness.

Status
Not open for further replies.