Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Hey @Aknolagon,guys what fenaker posted are the actual results of the poll,right?
And what scotch posted yesterday has nothing to do with the real results,right?
There are no actual results yet.
We saw the score from online voting, if that is how the ranking and winner are determined.
However, there are mail in votes from Japan which are not reflected on those poll scores.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder...what would've happened if Zoro used more haki on Enma when he cut human Kaido ? Would've kaido been badly hurt ?
Enma fanboi. :kriwhat:

The reason kaido and big mom are talking about enma more than zoro atm is classic story telling .
they are yet to acknowledge their opponents on a similar plane
you could take it as underestimation. kaido does not know how enma works, he thinks everything that hurts him bares some relation to oden. but as I have said before and oda said in the sbs , enma is a method that allows him to draw out more of his power (haki) than his other blades do but only for the moment. think you could see in the dragon twister his haki on that was a lot more compared to the other two.

seems like an easy fix to me
zoro learns what enma is doing on his own
and draws out the same amount of haki on wado
sandai or whatever sword he gets and the effect would be the same . at the end of the day , its still his haki and he is a three sword stye swordsman. all sword will hurt kaido.

I will just say based on the panel of luffy and the 5 silhouettes behind him ,some of the same blokes who think oden was top 5 ever
will be the same people saying he too was carried by enma cause they would have to accept after this arc quite possibly , his feat on kaido has been matched .

sorry for ranting here.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
The reason kaido and big mom are talking about enma more than zoro atm is classic story telling .
you could take it as underestimation. kaido does not know how enma works, he thinks everything that hurts him bares some relation to oden. but as I have said before and oda said in the sbs , enma is a method that allows him to draw out more of his power (haki) than his other blades do but only for the moment. think you could see in the dragon twister his haki on that was a lot more compared to the other two.

sandai or whatever sword he gets and the effect would be the same . at the end of the day , its still his haki and he is a three sword stye swordsman. all sword will hurt kaido.

I will just say based on the panel of luffy and the 5 silhouettes behind him ,some of the same blokes who think oden was top 5 ever
will be the same people saying he too was carried by enma cause they would have to accept after this arc quite possibly , his feat on kaido has been matched .

sorry for ranting here.
Don't apolagy! You should be proud when you in the Grandmaster Temple!

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

sorry for ranting here.
The people who said Oden was Top 5 or gave him yonko status have dug their own grave.

I will be there popcorn ready for all the backtracking that's about to commence, when Zoro inevitably one ups his feat.

:steef:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

sorry for ranting here.
Nope. It wont be matched
Ripping open hybrid kaido > ripping open dragon kaido

Nope. It wont be matched
Ripping open hybrid kaido > ripping open dragon kaido
I think he does more too which was why I was so adamant about where oden was powerwise
I also think kaido himself was alluding to that here
and will make that comparison between the two before the fight ends

and then people go waaah if kaido says zoro is as good as oden ....
waah....
then oden isnt top tier
waaah

in any case should be fun to watch.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I think he does more too which was why I was so adamant about where oden was powerwise
I also think kaido himself was alluding to that here
and will make that comparison between the two before the fight ends

and then people go waaah if kaido says zoro is as good as oden ....
waah....
then oden isnt top tier
waaah

in any case should be fun to watch.
We go straight to the oden > rogerbeard guys lanji.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The people who said Oden was Top 5 or gave him yonko status have dug their own grave.

I will be there popcorn ready for all the backtracking that's about to commence, when Zoro inevitably one ups his feat.

:steef:
When Zoro does better than Oden, that doesnt undermine Oden.
It lifts Zoro up, it doesnt lower Oden. Oden is on equal standing with the 5 silhouettes.
There is no reason why he shouldnt be when portrayal has placed him there several times.
Zoro is simply surpassing all of them.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
When Zoro does better than Oden, that doesnt undermine Oden.
It lifts Zoro up, it doesnt lower Oden. Oden is on equal standing with the 5 silhouettes.
There is no reason why he shouldnt be when portrayal has placed him there several times.
Zoro is simply surpassing all of them.
Never said it would Lik. :catrude:

I'm waiting for them to backpaddle and shit on Oden. Not myself.