[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Noted.

And you are lying.
Of course I am lying lmao. Who gets lynched in the first few hours of a game lmao?

Onya! because there is no alerts. If something like this happen, the host will mentioned me and I can see from my notif even I havent catch up with the game thread.
This sounds like a poor excuse. But let's say I even buy it, which I don't, it doesn't explain the rest.
Also I have no idea what onya means.

Lmao, you are the one who come with that spell when I'm sleeping. And switching the vote for Usopp is just a hunch.
What lmfao?

Even you try to invited others to lynch me while I'm sleep lmao.
Yup. And then I explained that's it's all banter. Funny how you missed that Rhuna.

It's all banter though at this point. I am not actually planning to lynch Lhuna above all else/others in this game. If I wanted to I wouldn't have made it public like that. Anyway, there's 30+ hours so we'll have a better picture, hopefully, of everyone, tomorrow.

Idea? Not to claim?
Light, I'm not claiming. I told you there is no WU for what you claimed.
You're not getting it dear or trying to deflect from it. I said that the idea of a lynch failing on you was normal to you. Like you didn't think about who that cannot happen because you don't have such an ability. You went straight to the WU to try to disprove it.

Lmao, since you push me like this I will back to vote on you :catlewd:

Unvote
Vote Lynch Lighterouge @Noctis @AL sama @Rej
Sure lmao.

But we have to do something. We can't just sit here and let the day go by. Then at EOD just cast random votes that will tell us nothing when the flip happens. See, Rhea has been slipping a bit, and I am pushing it. The others' reactions are also noted. Susopp sheeping off of that softly, Lanji feigning ignorance, you softly laying out the idea that pushing is a stretch, etc.
Day is long mate, we can take our time, half of the players arent even active rn.

I do think Rhea's acting odd but her jumping from one Lynch to another isnt a good scum sign, she has shown herself to be calculating and smart most of last game. Doubt she would start vote jumping people who sus her this early.

Well
I dont think you are town
am not sure its a natural habit to have to iterate that at the start of the game.
dem maybe u fell for the bait then lanji kun
yeah no
thats no bait .
ey lets rally up votes and make ningens talk

my favorite, ningen hunting
Posted it already but here.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Day is long mate, we can take our time, half of the players arent even active rn.
Sure thing. I am just pushing some discussion forward.

I do think Rhea's acting odd but her jumping from one Lynch to another isnt a good scum sign, she has shown herself to be calculating and smart most of last game. Doubt she would start vote jumping people who sus her this early.
She is odd. Eh, we only saw her play once as scum. Repeating that style of play would instantly mark her as scum. She also had a lot of help from her scummates. Also iirc she jumped on me immediately after I entered the game and later just gave herself up nonchalantly when Flowa and I pushed her, when she could have made a defense, any defense at all lol. Not sure about her voting in the past game though.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

She is odd. Eh, we only saw her play once as scum. Repeating that style of play would instantly mark her as scum. She also had a lot of help from her scummates. Also iirc she jumped on me immediately after I entered the game and later just gave herself up nonchalantly when Flowa and I pushed her, when she could have made a defense, any defense at all lol. Not sure about her voting in the past game though.

Last game she wasn't vote jumping, to me when i see someone vote up several people i tend to lean town on them. Because no sane scum would attract attention towards them from doing that.

As for what happened, well she was caught. Flower asked her what she did and she lied, do recall that she's new so while she played well i guess she couldn't handle the pressure of being caught.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Fujishiro

the "lets rally up the votes and make ningens talk" post was meant for every1. it was a post made at the same time as lanji's post, not as a reply to it, or maybe u just happen conveniently to miss that time stamp??

now this was the actual full convo of us quoting each others, not a fan of u only taking half of it to push that narrative tbh

I dont think you are town
am not sure its a natural habit to have to iterate that at the start of the game.
dem maybe u fell for the bait then lanji kun
yeah no
thats no bait .
ur posts r kinda cautious af lol
does removing that simp restriction affect u this much?
got to be more specific

I was rced most of the simp game
so Pretty much played the same way.
certainly not the first day

where is the katakuri back? u used to be way more laid back and chill, or im just imagining things
I was laid back and chill with the passive on
once it was off ,I am not.
debatable lol

this tone isnt the same as ur tone last game, regardless of passive on or off

clearly fken ended with lanji telling me "if you say so", but i guess u didnt see that too?

Status
Not open for further replies.