Powers & Abilities Raid Suit is a necessary addition to elevate Jinbe's position/status/standing

Before RS, one of Sanji's plus trait is him fighting solely using his body. This feat, no matter how much you dislike Sanji, is what makes him unique. He fights without weapons (Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Franky, Brook) or devil fruit (Luffy, Robin, Chopper). I bet this quality net him at least several fans.

Now, with the addition of Raid Suit, only Jinbe fights solely using his body & martial arts. This is why Oda wrote Carrot and Yamato to use Claws & Kanabo, to make Jinbe be special.

You can't say it's bad tho, because it ensure Straw Hat mastery over aerial battles (Sanji) and naval battles (Jinbe).

Any thoughts?

Before RS, one of Sanji's plus trait is him fighting solely using his body. This feat, no matter how much you dislike Sanji, is what makes him unique. He fights without weapons (Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Franky, Brook) or devil fruit (Luffy, Robin, Chopper). I bet this quality net him at least several fans.

Now, with the addition of Raid Suit, only Jinbe fights solely using his body & martial arts. This is why Oda wrote Carrot and Yamato to use Claws & Kanabo, to make Jinbe be special.

You can't say it's bad tho, because it ensure Straw Hat mastery over aerial battles (Sanji) and naval battles (Jinbe).

Any thoughts?
Not really as Sanji can still fight without RS. It's not a means of power, just for doing stealth missions more from what we seen on each time it is use. If he fights while wearing RS, it just happens, but that's about it.

no raid suit is a nerf
sanji is a nerf to RS :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Not really as Sanji can still fight without RS. It's not a means of power, just for doing stealth missions more from what we seen on each time it is use. If he fights while wearing RS, it just happens, but that's about it.
These are just excuses for using RS. :whitepress:

His fighting style went from being a No nonsense Kicker into a Flame Wizard

Arguably the same thing happened to Usopp who went from being a relatively grounded fighter into a Firebird thrower

Enies Lobby marked a huge change in One Piece abilities, where they became much more flashy
I agree. He kept his moves overall, still he relied on fire attacks much more since post TS. I think he should have trained his CoA better and his martial arts aspect better as well, rather than bumping fire.