Powers & Abilities Raid Suit is a necessary addition to elevate Jinbe's position/status/standing

Sanji hasn't been a martial artist since Enies Lobby
He still fight with his body, Idk what you mean there.
Post automatically merged:

sanji is a nerf to RS :kayneshrug:

These are just excuses for using RS. :whitepress:
Bruh, he was fighting with Luffy and Jimbei in floors and didn't use RS at all to fight anyone except during time of King, but for stealth mission to save Momo. He doesn't rely it on power, just for stealth missions, it's obvious. Don't be this blind :kayneshrug:.

precisely why I detest the RS. its removes Sanjis most unique trait in fights.
this was an ongoing process though. he already stopped using his signature hand spin moves in favor for basic kicks with DJ.
not surprising that Oda threw that out of the window aswell now.

well, theres very little characters who rely solely on their body anyways. only 1 former top tier does, afawk. Garp.

Y'all hating on the RS way too much LOL. Anyway, Sanji still have his usual fighting style as well during the raid.

And he didn't even use the RS to dodge/escape Black Maria's webs so I wouldn't be surprised if Sanji doesn't need the RS anymore.[/QUOT ppl hate my boy so much , sanji barely even use it bc he's already strong without unlike his siblings who were that 24/7 in battle sanji made it clear he ant relaying on if much even after taking kings attack he takes it and hasn't put it on since he only wear to get to momo much faster , ppl always hating but wen it comes to luffy or zoro its different smh

It should be enma and Raid Suit is a necessary addition to elevate Jinbe's position/status/standing bc jinbe = no enma zoro or no rs sanji lmao

But me personally zoro and sanji was stronger than jinbe after 2year training

RS is necessary to allow Sanji to push Gifters like Black Tooth-sama to extreme-diff fight. :rolaugh:
Well as far as I recall it took a veteran level character like Vergo to overshadow Sanji's physical capabilities in base, that was very indicative of how G2 & G3 Luffy alone figured as much stronger than Sanji despite being hardly a nuisance to Doflamingo.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Y'all hating on the RS way too much LOL. Anyway, Sanji still have his usual fighting style as well during the raid.

And he didn't even use the RS to dodge/escape Black Maria's webs so I wouldn't be surprised if Sanji doesn't need the RS anymore.
I would.
Why implement it and discard it in the same arc?
It's just something he will use not all the time. Like Gear 4.
Luffy deal with most enemies using Gear2/3. Then, when he clashes with a stronger foe, he uses Gear4. Raid suit is gonna follow this path.
Don't except to see Sanji finishing a major enemy with non-raid suit. But don't except to see him using Raid Suit on fights against fodders or mere occasional clashes. (King was an exception, because he needed the invisibility to rescue Momo)