Powers & Abilities Raid Suit is a necessary addition to elevate Jinbe's position/status/standing

Not really as Sanji can still fight without RS. It's not a means of power, just for doing stealth missions more from what we seen on each time it is use. If he fights while wearing RS, it just happens, but that's about it.
no raid suit is a nerf
too much headcannon isn't good for your brain lol.
Post automatically merged:

But he does use it to get stronger. o.o
true, sanji is kinda weak, RS there to make up for it with cost of his pride.

Jinbe is gonna high diff who’s who and sanji is gonna beat king/queen most likely king and people here are trying to say jinbe>=sanji.

Every time this happens when a straw hat is gonna join who people thinking is gonna replace one Oda shows that the main 3 monsters( sanji zoro luffy) are on a whole different level then the rest of the crew.

If carrot and Yamato join like I predict then that will be jinbes trio in the crew.

end of wano carrot jinbe and Yamato should be able to handle cracker smoothie and snack

Jinbe is gonna high diff who’s who and sanji is gonna beat king/queen most likely king and people here are trying to say jinbe>=sanji.

Every time this happens when a straw hat is gonna join who people thinking is gonna replace one Oda shows that the main 3 monsters( sanji zoro luffy) are on a whole different level then the rest of the crew.

If carrot and Yamato join like I predict then that will be jinbes trio in the crew.

end of wano carrot jinbe and Yamato should be able to handle cracker smoothie and snack
Anybody who places Carrot above Franky needs to get immediate medical attention for brain damage.

Well as far as I recall it took a veteran level character like Vergo to overshadow Sanji's physical capabilities in base, that was very indicative of how G2 & G3 Luffy alone figured as much stronger than Sanji despite being hardly a nuisance to Doflamingo.
I don't think Vergo was even at veteran level, tbh. Having the upper hand against Sanji isn't that impressive and he only beat Law because of Law's heart, anyway, evidenced by Law one shotting him the moment it became a level playing field. So, really, the only win Vergo earned was against Smoker, who is a pushover to real veterans. Also, didn't Smoker push him to a mid diff or a high diff?

Base Luffy would have destroyed him and Zoro would have one shot him. Vergo was lucky they were busy elsewhere.

This also means that RS Sanji will likely be Sanji's default battle mode from this point on, because if his base is outclassed by someone like Vergo, then his base is hopelessly by a LOT of people.