Votes: 52 28.9%
  • Luffy > zoro ~ sanji

Votes: 18 10.0%
  • Zoro > luffy > sanji

Votes: 18 10.0%
  • Luffy > sanji > zoro

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
So beating Monet and Pica who is fodders without much effort is equal/better than beating Doflamingo and Katakuri who is YC1 level?:crazwhat:

And Luffy vs Zoro in Whiskey Peak is nothing but gag fight.
Sanji and zoro is a gag despite Oda even displaying it in cover stories or having zoro get jealous when sanji is mentioned but zoro vs luffy is not a gag which happened 880+ chapters ago.

I think Zoro and luffy were on the same level till enies lobby that’s when luffy started speeding ahead. There’s no way you can actually believe that zoro is luffys equal and this is coming from someone who used to say that a couple of months ago but they aren’t not even close if you say so your delusional.

Luffy>zoro>sanji.
Post automatically merged:

kaido has another yonko with him
that more than enough subsets fighting 5 novas

thats irrelevant against my point
in fact it strengthens it
without brulee he couldnt leave and recharge
Your saying how is sanji beating king impressive yet I’m telling you how. Pica is fodder lets not be delusional here.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sanji and zoro is a gag despite Oda even displaying it in cover stories or having zoro get jealous when sanji is mentioned but zoro vs luffy is not a gag which happened 880+ chapters ago.

I think Zoro and luffy were on the same level till enies lobby that’s when luffy started speeding ahead. There’s no way you can actually believe that zoro is luffys equal and this is coming from someone who used to say that a couple of months ago but they aren’t not even close if you say so your delusional.

Luffy>zoro>sanji.

Your saying how is sanji beating king impressive yet I’m telling you how. Pica is fodder lets not be delusional here.
luffy and zoro have had an actual fight
sanji and zoro have never once had a serious fight

luffy and zoro have had an actual fight
sanji and zoro have never once had a serious fight
It was a gag bro considering that’s what you say despite zoro and sanji being a rivalry from the start that even is present in cover stories. Zoro even gets jealous of sanji it’s not a gag. Only people saying it’s a gag are deluding themselves.

Luffy is also potrayed in singular portrayal zoro is never portrayed on his level nor does he need to be.

HA001

It was a gag bro considering that’s what you say despite zoro and sanji being a rivalry from the start that even is present in cover stories. Zoro even gets jealous of sanji it’s not a gag. Only people saying it’s a gag are deluding themselves.

Luffy is also potrayed in singular portrayal zoro is never portrayed on his level nor does he need to be.
the fight wasnt a gag
gag fights is what zoro and sanji have where theres no real damage or hits

Roger became pirate king by stealing a road ponlyglyph from big mom (something brook did)
Begging his rival for his crew member (if wb never crashes on wano roger dies doing nothing)
And every other rp fell in his lap with no issue
He didnt beat shikki
He didnt beat wb
He didnt beat garp
He didnt beat sengoku
He didnt beat .meme

Wheres the achievement ?

And despite all those fights luffy had zoro without them is right next to him vs kaido.
A sworsman that you guys love so much was neg diffed by Roger(Kozuki Oden).

You are blind? You see a clash between Roger and WB? They vaporized the clouds, something that you favorite Swordsman could even dream in make!!

the fight wasnt a gag
gag fights is what zoro and sanji have where theres no real damage or hits
i said that zoro and luffy were on the same level until enies lobby. Luffy with gear 2nd pulled away. Luffy vs blueno was proof of that.

Enies lobby was the arc where Oda started to give sanji the same level of strength portrayal as Zoro and it’s never left. You guys need to start reading one piece. Luffy is always displayed as his own level you keep bringing shit up from like 2001 which is hilarious since you guys get mad when people bring up enies lobby.

In the image above Oda makes it clear once again zoro and sanji have same level of portrayal.

HA001

i said that zoro and luffy were on the same level until enies lobby. Luffy with gear 2nd pulled away. Luffy vs blueno was proof of that.

Enies lobby was the arc where Oda started to give sanji the same level of strength portrayal as Zoro and it’s never left. You guys need to start reading one piece. Luffy is always displayed as his own level you keep bringing shit up from like 2001 which is hilarious since you guys get mad when people bring up enies lobby.

In the image above Oda makes it clear once again zoro and sanji have same level of portrayal.
what the fuck are you talking about
you bringing up ennies lobby you loser
how many years ago was that
after that
only luffy and zoro became supernova
only luffy and zoro were trained by top tiers
you want to talk recent
only luffy and zoro were show training in the build up to onigashima
only luffy and zoro are fighting 2 yonko

Luffy is certainly stronger, but I will say I'm very surprised by how close Oda's willing to portray them versus Kaido and Big Mom.

He heavily implied Zoro's attack strength is above what Luffy's shown in G4 and is showing Luffy and Zoro to be the key players in the fight against Kaido.

Before the fight against the Yonkou I would've said the gap was huge as Luffy was superior in almost every department, but now it's been shown that G4 still has a ridiculously short time limit and Zoro's attack strength is potentially above regular G4 + Lvl 3 CoA. I do think Luffy would still win but the gap is very small atm, probably extreme-diff for the first time in ages lool.
Luffy has never in any point of the story been able to mid diff Zoro.

Before Whiskey peak everybody would say Zoro probably gets mid diff or lower than cite but but Luffy beat kuri, arlong, and Buggy. They fiught equally at WP with Zoro even saying they can finally find out who is stronger. Which means watching Luffy all that time, didn't make Zoro consider him stronger.

Fast foward to Thillerbark. Samething. But but Luffy beat Croc and Lucci. Zoro proceeds to have a good showing against Kuma while injured and than take all of Luffy pain standing up.

Here we go in Wano. But but he beat Katakuri and Doffy. Meanwhile in Wano Zoro and Luffy looking equal against Kaido

lmfao who cares about in the future

the set up is for zoro to be the monster samurai like oden THIS ARC
whereas with luffy kaido was talking about his ceiling which means in the future
Future could be close.
I have no doubts Luffy will surpass Oden before the end of Wa No
As for Zoro replicate someone feats doesn't mean you are of the same level.
At best you can say they have similar AP.

Neither did Kaido care about Imu or Admirals, so are you saying Imu and/or Admirals are not as great as those 5 shadows? mind you that they will become the final villains most likely
Imu's strenght is unknown for everyone.
For the admirals bar Oden I have no doubts each one of those 5 are stronger. We are talking about Roger WB Shanks and Rocks.

Doesnt matter, cuz Ryuma > Oden, that's how oda portrays between the two through the people of Wano
It's exactly what does matter as I'm talking about how Kaido portrayed both of them.

Yes, and i used different portrayals favouring zoro
Which ones ?
Roger, Rocks and WB are stronger than Ryuma and Shanks how it favours Zoro ?

The ancient times were hyped for its greatness, they're not much weaker than the current era if at all
When they were hyped ?

HA001

Future could be close.
I have no doubts Luffy will surpass Oden before the end of Wa No
As for Zoro replicate someone feats doesn't mean you are of the same level.
At best you can say they have similar AP.
lmfao no future means future
luffy wont be roger level this arc
he just blew his load in 5 mins
oden cut dragon kaido
zoro will cut hybrid kaido

He didnt solo Pica

King Punch was a big part of Picas defeat
you make being stupid look like a superpower congrats

king punch was used after zoro had BEATEN pica

lmfao no future means future
luffy wont be roger level this arc