• Luffy > zoro ~ sanji

Votes: 18 10.0%
  • Zoro > luffy > sanji

Votes: 18 10.0%
  • Luffy > sanji > zoro

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
there was no comparison to any of the 5
No comparison ? They were below Luffy to make a pretty Panel ?

Too much hypocrisy here. People using WP to justify an equal portrayal yet they refuse EL because it was 15y ago.

Gohan never was a Deuteragonist. He's the new generation. He should have replace Goku but Toriyama and TOEI changed their minds.
That's why he's weak in the first half of Buu's saga
(Goku came back)

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No comparison ? They were below Luffy to make a pretty Panel ?

Too much hypocrisy here. People using WP to justify an equal portrayal yet they refuse EL because it was 15y ago.

Gohan never was a Deuteragonist. He's the new generation. He should have replace Goku but Toriyama and TOEI changed their minds.
That's why he's weak in the first half of Buu's saga
(Goku came back)
Read my post. Its self explanatory. He never compares luffys current power to the 5. For one the 5 themselves vary in strength. Its a comment on how high luffy would go in the future. Not as he is now.

So what mihawk states in baratie is wrong?
to become the strongest swordsman is easily than become Pirate king!

Or you sworsboys fan will say that Greatest swrodsman have tha same portrayal as Pirate king?
Why do people continue to you this absolute garbage bottom barrel reasoning for years.

Yeah to become Pirate King is harder than to become WSS because to be Pirate King you have to
-Become the most wanted criminal and be pursued by entire world government and marines
-Be one of the luckiest people alive who can find someone like Nico Robin or Oden to read all the road poneglyphs for you.
-Find a remote Island that no one in 20 years has been able to find
-Pick a fight with all 4 emperors
-Find top class Navigator

To be WSS you have to
-Surpass Mihawk
-Surpass Mihawk
-Surpass Mihawk
-Surpass Mihawk
-Surpass Mihawk

If with all this, Pirate King title isn't even harder to achieve than WSS title, then Pirate King title is completely dog shit.

Read my post. Its self explanatory. He never compares luffys current power to the 5. For one the 5 themselves vary in strength. Its a comment on how high luffy would go in the future. Not as he is now.
No one said Luffy is equal to one of this 5 now. I don't know how you understood that.

Kaido comparing Luffy to those 5 and not Zoro just show you they don't have the same portrayal/ progression range.

HA001

No one said Luffy is equal to one of this 5 now. I don't know how you understood that.

Kaido comparing Luffy to those 5 and not Zoro just show you they don't have the same portrayal/ progression range.
Kaido didnt compare him to any of them. Thats the point. He never said hes like roger or wb or oden etc
He wondered how high luffy would end up in the future.
Thats all well and good for the future but not now.

Zoro will surpass Oden Mihawk and Ryuma, it's not portrayal in your book?

Ryuma defended his country for years from constant ambush from the outside including WG, it's by far a better feat than being a Yonko

Luffy is certainly stronger, but I will say I'm very surprised by how close Oda's willing to portray them versus Kaido and Big Mom.

He heavily implied Zoro's attack strength is above what Luffy's shown in G4 and is showing Luffy and Zoro to be the key players in the fight against Kaido.

Before the fight against the Yonkou I would've said the gap was huge as Luffy was superior in almost every department, but now it's been shown that G4 still has a ridiculously short time limit and Zoro's attack strength is potentially above regular G4 + Lvl 3 CoA. I do think Luffy would still win but the gap is very small atm, probably extreme-diff for the first time in ages lool.

Why do people continue to you this absolute garbage bottom barrel reasoning for years.

Yeah to become Pirate King is harder than to become WSS because to be Pirate King you have to
-Become the most wanted criminal and be pursued by entire world government and marines
-Be one of the luckiest people alive who can find someone like Nico Robin or Oden to read all the road poneglyphs for you.
-Find a remote Island that no one in 20 years has been able to find
-Pick a fight with all 4 emperors
-Find top class Navigator

To be WSS you have to
-Surpass Mihawk
-Surpass Mihawk
-Surpass Mihawk
-Surpass Mihawk
-Surpass Mihawk

If with all this, Pirate King title isn't even harder to achieve than WSS title, then Pirate King title is completely dog shit.
Oh, so you're saiyng to me Mihawk=Roger? A guy who cant defeat Vista, ok, you are right!!

What portrayal Zoro have as equalling Luffy's? Zoro don't even defeat a main antagonist of an arc?

HA001

Oh, so you're saiyng to me Mihawk=Roger? A guy who cant defeat Vista, ok, you are right!!

What portrayal Zoro have as equalling Luffy's? Zoro don't even defeat a main antagonist of an arc?
Roger became pirate king by stealing a road ponlyglyph from big mom (something brook did)
Begging his rival for his crew member (if wb never crashes on wano roger dies doing nothing)
And every other rp fell in his lap with no issue
He didnt beat shikki
He didnt beat wb
He didnt beat garp
He didnt beat sengoku
He didnt beat .meme

Wheres the achievement ?

And despite all those fights luffy had zoro without them is right next to him vs kaido.

Kaido didnt compare him to any of them. Thats the point. He never said hes like roger or wb or oden etc
He wondered how high luffy would end up in the future.
Thats all well and good for the future but not now.
Yeah So for Kaido they have chances Luffy reach the Level of the strongest fighters but not Zoro as he don't ask himself.

Zoro will surpass Oden Mihawk and Ryuma, it's not portrayal in your book?

Ryuma defended his country for years from constant ambush from the outside including WG, it's by far a better feat than being a Yonko
Kaido doesn't care about Ryuma and Mihawk he only respects the 5 he thought about
And he don't even ask himself if Zoro will reach Oden's level.
I'm just making a comparison on how Kaido portrayed Luffy and how he portrayed Zoro

Ryuma lived in a different time period. WG was probably a new organisation so not as strong as now

HA001

Yeah So for Kaido they have chances Luffy reach the Level of the strongest fighters but not Zoro as he don't ask himself.

Kaido doesn't care about Ryuma and Mihawk he only respects the 5 he thought about
I'm just making a comparison on how Kaido portrayed Luffy and how he portrayed Zoro

Ryuma lived in a different time period. WG was probably a new organisation so not as strong as now
lmfao who cares about in the future

the set up is for zoro to be the monster samurai like oden THIS ARC
whereas with luffy kaido was talking about his ceiling which means in the future

Zoro after Monet

Zoro after Pica

Luffy after Doflamingo

Luffy after Katakuri

Post automatically merged:

Yes we read One Piece not Juan Piece
So beating Monet and Pica who is fodders without much effort is equal/better than beating Doflamingo and Katakuri who is YC1 level?:crazwhat:

And Luffy vs Zoro in Whiskey Peak is nothing but gag fight.

HA001

So beating Monet and Pica who is fodders without much effort is equal/better than beating Doflamingo and Katakuri who is YC1 level?:crazwhat:

And Luffy vs Zoro in Whiskey Peak is nothing but gag fight.
youre saying the same thing for sanji though
you say beating king/queen is better than beating kaido and meme as part of a team
how is that any different to beating pica solo and beating doffy as a team ?

Neither did Kaido care about Imu or Admirals, so are you saying Imu and/or Admirals are not as great as those 5 shadows? mind you that they will become the final villains most likely

Doesnt matter, cuz Ryuma > Oden, that's how oda portrays between the two through the people of Wano

Yes, and i used different portrayals favouring zoro

The ancient times were hyped for its greatness, they're not much weaker than the current era if at all

you say beating king/queen is better than beating kaido and meme as part of a team
Luffy couldn’t even beat katakuri in a actual 1v1. He had to relie on an opponent that didn’t care to kill him. Luffy couldn’t even walk after katakuri

That's depends. Kaido is against 5 supernova while Doffy was against two supernova. The supernova helped each others to win. Zoro needed Columbus to throw him to reach Pica just like how Law teleport Zoro up in the sky to hits Kaido but he missed. That's the difference.

HA001

That's depends. Kaido is against 5 supernova while Doffy was against two supernova. The supernova helped each others to win. Zoro needed Columbus to throw him to reach Pica just like how Law teleport Zoro up in the sky to hits Kaido but he missed. That's the difference.
kaido has another yonko with him
that more than enough subsets fighting 5 novas
Post automatically merged:

Luffy couldn’t even beat katakuri in a actual 1v1. He had to relie on an opponent that didn’t care to kill him. Luffy couldn’t even walk after katakuri
thats irrelevant against my point
in fact it strengthens it
without brulee he couldnt leave and recharge