Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
She is watching other animes so definitely more than a month :milaugh:

Zoro carrying Tashigi is much closer :finally:

My gut feeling is telling me something is not right with Hiyori. It did work when I sensed Okiku had a hidden sword :catlewd:

She was the only girl who admitted that she was completely jealous. The other girls are not as open and try to bs their hate for her.
So a few Oda's breaks then ahaha, or at worst before Wano ends:milaugh:

I can feel the salt already ahaha, man you need to update us if she goes salty over that scene:neesama:
Man that's one hell of a detector right there, now I'll have to be careful around Hiyori too :blush:
She's a honest one and it's a good thing :cheers:

So a few Oda's breaks then ahaha, or at worst before Wano ends:milaugh:

I can feel the salt already ahaha, man you need to update us if she goes salty over that scene:neesama:
Man that's one hell of a detector right there, now I'll have to be careful around Hiyori too :blush:
She's a honest one and it's a good thing :cheers:
She is also reading the manga which obviously will get her less views but it shows her dedication :cheers:

She may be salty but she actually came to like her character at the end of the Alabasta arc :josad:

but not the Russian girls :milaugh:

My intuition also told me that BM and Kaido would form an alliance. More precisely, Kumii on twitter brought enough convincing or persuading evidence that could happen and it made perfect sense to me but not a lot to others.

She is also reading the manga which obviously will get her less views but it shows her dedication :cheers:

She may be salty but she actually came to like her character at the end of the Alabasta arc :josad:

but not the Russian girls :milaugh:

My intuition also told me that BM and Kaido would form an alliance. More precisely, Kumii on twitter brought enough convincing or persuading evidence that could happen and it made perfect sense to me but not a lot to others.
Damn she's a truly dedicated, respect to her, me I only watch here and there whenever it suits me :cheers:
But that is Alabasta... we all know that Oda "killed" many of his characters after TS :josad:
Damn, alright you were so damn right about her being open and honest. Because those girls downplay Tashigi whenever they can lmao :gokulaugh:

Cmon why haven't you made some theories yet ahaha:steef: