[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If you are trying to figure things out here, and you are not planning or scheming anything. Then what? :amazing:
Then I'm scum hunting lol. I'm still really unsure about my reads.

Who are your scum and town reads?

Another mislynch too?
The flower lynch? You think it's a mislynch?

There is a 5 voter, Fuji vote Usopp too, its town vs town. Then someone who have ptsd and paranoid killed Ussop, or... Its a factional kill that can be upgrade to Superkill. Is that possible Lind?
It could be a factional mafia kill that is upgraded to a super kill. More precisely a single mafia member with the ability to upgrade the factional kill to a super kill if he performs it. Like how Rayan in the weeb game could super kill any player who voted against his teammates IF he performed the factional kill.

Although I think this could be a town killing Usopp more tbh.

Rhea

Cattitude
Then I'm scum hunting lol. I'm still really unsure about my reads.

Who are your scum and town reads?
Town : Me, Fuji, Usopp and Flowa.
Scum : Light ofc
The rest 50 : 50 including you and except Host ofc, they're innocent.

The flower lynch? You think it's a mislynch?
Yeah, she is town the WU said that.

Although I think this could be a town killing Usopp more tbh.
Light said its 8 from 10, how about you?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
See what I getting from this, and you obviously cannot confirm or deny it, these are my thoughts. The failed kill was on Poison by the looks of it.
That's what I got from Poison's post as well. She's seemingly bullet-proof? So the kill could have failed on her.

Town : Me, Fuji, Usopp and Flowa.
Scum : Light ofc
The rest 50 : 50 including you and except Host ofc, they're innocent.
2 of your town reads are dead though. So only Flower and yourself are town for you among the alive players?

Reading back, flower was starting to get votes and the suspicion around her was starting to increase. After which her reveal was made in the thread. It might indeed be a passive and something like if Touka gets 2 votes on her then she will be revealed. But if that's the case, why didn't that happen on day 1? Usopp and I voted Flower on Day 1. So she should have been revealed then. The only reason I can see why the reveal wasn't made on Day 1 is if it's an active ability that Flower triggered herself, or votes must be placed on flower at the same time for the passive to work.

All of this is assuming the reveal is real and not fake though.

I'm still not sure how the event was triggered. Unless it's because of one possibility - The event is triggered if 3 soul mates die or 3 partners die or both. That means Fuji might have been Poison's soulmate and Poison is Subaru. Queen Emilia lost her partner in a super kill and Mango lost his partner by suicide.

That would explain why it's called Bloody Valentine. All 3 lost their partners/soulmates.

Ratchet always posts text walls, that’s not really any indication of his alignment.

Although this being a plan of his isn’t out of the question, you aren’t even defending yourself properly.

Your strongest town read is out to lynch you and your scum read is also out to lynch you.
Why should I defend myself?

And I don‘t know WTF Light is thinking, but this won‘t change the fact that I strongly read him as Town.

All I can see is Ratchet hard defending QueenEmilia and arriving with a plan which could cause another mislynch if scum has a lynch redirect. This clearly sounds like he‘s protecting his scum buddy, same goes for T-Pein.

Sup people

It's time to get serious

Let's all mass vote Reborn

Unvote
Vote Lynch Reborn
@Noctis

He is most likely scum and this will provide us info about the write up as well. If nothing happens it was not a fake one and that's a lot of information for us.

We should totally lynch someone non present there, don't you believe?

Why did you keep vote Light?
That was just a momentary vote.

So far the only thing I can safely state is that you are most most likely not scum.

On top of the fact that Reborn needs to go though.

:pepecorn:

Worst case scenario and nothing occurs at least we get to know that the WU was not falsified by scum.

Also I don't think the two things are necessarily entangled at all in a mandatory fashion, anyway (Flower's reveal and My Bloody Valentine). Eventually My Bloody Valentine could be fake yet she could still be Town.

Otherwise if the two are indeed entangled and My Bloody Valentine is fake, her reveal could also be fake.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why should I defend myself?

And I don‘t know WTF Light is thinking, but this won‘t change the fact that I strongly read him as Town.

All I can see is Ratchet hard defending QueenEmilia and arriving with a plan which could cause another mislynch if scum has a lynch redirect. This clearly sounds like he‘s protecting his scum buddy, same goes for T-Pein.
Yes, I can see his soft defense of Emilia. He also has a soft defense of Poison. The person he wants to go for is Mango.

There are things I don't agree with Ratchet about. His proposal to not pair up with partners and participate in dance competitions being the main one. I highly doubt that the dance mechanic has benefits only for scum.

We should totally lynch someone non present there, don't you believe?
Ratchet already proposed lynching someone that's not Poison, Emilia or Mango. Others speculated about the possibility of lynching someone else too. There's nothing new or smart about the idea.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also I don't think the two things are necessarily entangled at all in a mandatory fashion, anyway (Flower's reveal and My Bloody Valentine). Eventually My Bloody Valentine could be fake yet she could still be Town.

Otherwise if the two are indeed entangled and My Bloody Valentine is fake, her reveal could also be fake.
People already proposed this too. I did in my huge post, twice in fact.

Do you have anything new to add? FIrst it's Poison, then it's Light and now Reborn.

People already proposed this too. I did in my huge post, twice in fact.

Do you have anything new to add? FIrst it's Poison, then it's Light and now Reborn.
Of course.

That Reborn is the most likely to end up as a scum and so that my mind is ultimately settled.

Don't think I will change again.

If a flip occurs and he is not scum Town can vig me at night if it thinks that's necessary.

Also don't touch Rhea. Or Town is in trouble. She is the new core, Finalbeta marked her territory.

:ultimoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.